Love

She entered his office with a frown on her face.

"How do you know about it?", she asked him directly keeping her bag on the table.

"Well hello to you too wife", he said typing the last bit on his computer before looking at her.

"I was not expecting you to say this after whatever you said on-call", she told him as he nodded.

"Why do you wanna know about it? Aren't you happy with your life right now?", he asked as she frowned.

"I want to know everything about myself so nobody could use that against me in the future", she told him as he rubbed his forehead sighing.

"I am there to take care of you", he said sternly as she raised her eyebrows at his words.

"Yeah and that's why Bhai told me about me being adopted", she told him as he looked the other way. She sighed before walking behind him gently massaging his shoulders.

Saachi

"I didn't say that to make you feel bad or anything. I just don't want anything to make a difference between us. I just don't want any problems between us", I told him as he turned to face me before wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I would not let anything come in between us", he promised as I frowned.

"You won't let me know about the past?", I asked him but he didn't answer.

"Come on Yuvraj Ji. You can't dictate me", I told him trying to get away from him.

"Why don't you try to understand sweetheart?", He asked softly.

"Because I need to know. It's my life and you can't always protect me. I need to be strong. I am not a little kid anymore", I told him.

"If protecting you from pain means treating you like a kid then I am fine with it", He told as 

"I would hate you forever if you try to come in between now", I warned him as he smiled lightly before kissing my forehead.

"I am fine with the hatred as long as you are happy", he said as I gritted pushing him away.

"What do you think you are doing? Do you think you only love me? Well sorry to burst out your imagination I love you a lot. And I am doing this to have a new start with you. The time you got shot I know how I felt. I felt like I would die any moment. I can't stay without you for god sake and you just behave like this. I know somehow that thing was connected with me", I told him.

"It wasn't connected to you", he told me trying to get closer to me.

"What about the man who came to my room when I fainted? He said he is my father what about it?", I asked him as he nodded.

"I knew you heard that. That is the reason behind your finding of your twin sister", he glared at me.

"Don't give me that look. It's enough I can't stay in dark anymore. I want a normal family. I want to marry you and live my life peacefully but it would never be possible with all the secrets you are keeping from me. I could never trust you in that case", I told him as he took a deep breath.

"Than don't trust me", He told me as I frowned.

"Is that the solution to this problem?", I asked him but he didn't answer just kept looking at me.

"Yuvraj Ji, I can't do this if there are secrets between us", I told him and walked to the wooden door.

"What about your father, Saachi? It is not only me but your father as well who is keeping secrets from you then why only me. Is this because he is your father and I am no one to you", he asked suddenly in a darker tone as I turned to him not expecting this answer from him.