Irritation

"Stop it Arthur", Ava shouted at him.

"Who let these males inside?", Arthur, the over-protective brother spoke.

"They are your nephew for your kind information. Is this the way to behave?", Ava asked him as he frowned before looking at the boys closely.

"They look like you but what is the proof. They are yours", Arthur asked rudely.

"Arthur shut your mouth. They are our son", Shiv told him as he glared at him.

"I heard you..."

"Died? No, I survived", He said pulling Alicia close to him as her eyes watered.

"I am so sorry Shiv. I couldn't save our baby", She told him sobbing on his shoulder. He sighed pulling away from her.

"She is alive, baby", He spoke as she looked at him with teary eyes.

"True?", She asked as he smiled holding his throat. She hugged him tightly in happiness.

"There is an audience here, sis. Control your emotions", Arthur spoke looking anywhere but her as she pulled away.

"And who is this girl?", Arthur asked looking at Saachi who shifted in her position.

Shiv threw a pillow on his face.

"Speak with respect. She is Yuvraj's wife", Shiv spoke as Alicia looked at her.

"Doesn't she look a lot like Roshni", She asked him as he smiled at her observation.

"Saachi", He whispered in her ears as her eyes widened. She stared at Yuvraj with wide eyes.

"Where did you find her?", Alicia asked him as he smiled at her.

"I will tell you Tai Sa. This son of yours liked her so much that he kidnapped her and forcefully married her", Aarya said without thinking slapping his hand on his mouth after he finished. Alicia looked at Yuvraj with a murderous glare.

"I am fine", Saachi said in a small voice not wanting anybody to scold her husband.

"Both father and son are like each other", Arthur spoke shaking his head.

"Lisa what is happening in this house. You care less about anything going on ha?", He shouted calling his wife.

"Can you shut up, Arthur? This man is getting old every day but his voice is getting louder day by day", She spoke as her son followed back with a small pout.

"Dadda I want that car", He spoke as Arthur picked him up kissing his chubby cheeks.

"Dadda will buy it for you baby", He said as the little child squealed happily.

"We are taking our family's ladies back with us", Shiv announced as Arthur glared at him.