.      .      .

We had finished shopping and by now the sky was turning a dark blue. We did leave late, it was already past noon and we took our time perusing the shops.

Even though (y/n) didn't want me to, I paid for everything because I felt like I needed to make up for this morning.

We were now on our way home, but today still felt incomplete. I wanted to try my luck at proposing to her again today, even if it failed.

"(Y/n)..." I stopped walking.

"Yes love?"

I felt my face flush a vibrant red and my finger tips go numb.

God dammit, don't get nervous now...

Before I could continue, images flashed in my head.

Memory
We've walked for about an hour, but haven't made much progress. (---) found each and every little thing so fascinating that her focus went to that object.

This time, it was a helicopter leaf that was twirling to the ground.

She pointed at it eagerly as she looked at me.

"Yes, it twirls. Come on, we need to get moving." I say as I drag her along. "I'd really like to get at least halfway there before demons come out." I say even though we won't come anywhere near halfway with how things are going now.

(---) started pulling me in a different direction through the woods though. I just followed with a grumpy expression.

"(---), I love you to death, but we need to go THIS way." I said trying to pull her back. She got a little annoyed at my protests and decided to grow in strength.

I noticed a vein appear on her head as she grew a bit in size and practically flew me like a kite.

"(---)!! Stop!!" I said trying to stop myself, she just kept pulling harder.

After a little while longer of running, she finally stopped and went back to her normal size.

"What was so important that you had to drag us way the heck out here?" I asked kind of annoyed.

When I looked out, we were at the pond again. The cherry blossoms falling off the trees and into the water.

"Why'd you bring us...here?" I asked her. (---) looked calmly out into the water.

"This was where we fell...and the first time where I felt genuinely happy for the first time in years..." I trailed as I stepped closer to the water.

(---) made her way to my side and sat near the water. I watched as she closed her eyes and just took in all the nature.

The breeze blew through her silky, (h/c) hair. I watched as a petal landed on it as she just soaked it all in.

Beautiful...just watching her...I fall more in love with her...

End memory

"Giyu!" (Y/n) shouted as she hit my shoulder. I slightly gasped at the dull pain that now resonated.

I looked back at the girls eyes with a bit of sass.

"Ow." I said as I grabbed her hands that were still pounding me.

"Sorry, you were talking and then all of a sudden you stopped and then when I called your name you didn't answer and then-"

"The cherry blossom pond..." I said all of a sudden.

Then it hit me. My eyes widened as I thought back to the memory.

"I'm sorry?"

The cherry blossom pond...I feel like it holds a special meaning...but where is it?

"Giyu.." (Y/n) slightly growled.

"Hey we need to go on a hike."

(Y/n) looked at me confused and her mouth dropped.

"Now? Like as in...right now?"

"Yes."

I began dragging her along with me towards the train station. For whatever reason, the city of Kamakura kept popping into my mind.

A vague memory of two people repeated over and over. I remembered that they were a lot of help, but I couldn't remember their names or faces.

My only hope was to head towards Kamakura to figure this all out and hopefully, finally ask (y/n) to marry me.

We made it onto the train, and it was damn close because it had almost left. It would be about an hour ride there.

"Where are we even going?" (Y/n) asked.

"Kamakura."

"Why there?"

"I have no idea."

(Y/n) gave me a look full of confusion and astonishment. I just squeezed her hand a silently hoped for the best even if she thought I was crazy.

"Just...trust me on this okay?"

"...okay." She said slightly hesitant.

And thus, my sixth attempt at proposing has started.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
Aaaa here we go guys! Giyu bouta get him a wifey...if all goes well that is.

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! And as always..

Stay hydrated :)

Word count 13667 words