Ramya Confront Abhi

Start from the beginning

After some moments Ramya asked him,

"What happened there?? Why are you looking sad?? Did they say anything to hurt you?? I told you not to meet them, see what happened now ?? " Worried Ramya expressed her disappointment to him.

Reminiscing the bitter things happened in the hospital, recollecting Subadra's betrayal instantly his strong body shook, he felt shattered, Ramya realised that through her touches on him. She detangled from him and looked at his face, it darkened like never, his eyes were deep and it shows some unbearable pain.

She was worried about looking at him like this, so she made him sit on the sofa, gave him water to drink and then asked him to say what happened.

Abhi looked at her for a few seconds then cried on her lap, she was stunned for a few microseconds then caressed his hair lovingly. 

Slowly he opened up and said what happened in the hospital and how Subadra planned to kill his mother and instead ended  his face. He also said how evilly Priyanka planned along with her mother. 

Ramya looked speechless after listening to all his pain. Unknowingly her eyes shed teardrops looking at his worse situation.

" God Damnit, how can someone be so cruel?? " Asked Ramya shockingly.

Abhi said " Even I can't believe it Ramya, I respect that lady a lot but she ditched my family and planned against us. Even after ruined my face she was ready to ruin my life. Both the mother and daughter was planning against me and made me a fool. Of Course I was dumb to believe their words" cried Abhi in pain and humiliation he endured. Ramya caressed his back and tried to reduce his pain.

" Don't say such, you are not a fool but a kind hearted man. They took advantage of your goodness. Thank God!! At Least now you came to know this bitter truth " Said Ramya cupping his face with her palms.

" I felt guilty to face my mother, how will I face her?? She told me to not to believe them anymore but I betrayed her trust"

said Abhi , Ramya looked on.

" I considered her as my friend but you know how badly she humiliated me?? She said I don't deserve any happiness or love. I don't know what mistake I made. 

Even though she said she never wants to marry me, she never loved me, it was her mother who forced her to do that for my money and status, " said Abhi with so much pain. Ramya lost her temper seeing his tears.

" Bull shit!! Who the hell is she to tell all these?? The truth is they don't deserve you for their cheap deeds. After getting caught they were trying to break your heart, she was putting you down wantedly. I know how desperate they were, both of  them tried hard to separate us, they both planned everything together. Now she made fake stories, like she doesn't care anything about  you to hide her failure. Please don't consider her words and never let them win you. I feel like I should smash her face, an insensitive girl" said Ramya angrily.

" You deserve all the happiness and love, you didn't do anything wrong. Actually she missed a person like you, and so I got you" said Ramya emotionally.

Abhi looked at her surprised and said, 

" You are telling everything to pacify me, I know that. Whatever she said was true, none can love me, none can stay with me happily, none can tolerate my ugly burnt face. You are a good  girl so you are tolerating me for our family sake, I know you can't see me in pain so you are saying all this" Ramya looked unbelievable.

" We are bound for marriage, but you were not happy with me. I know that you are showing pity on me, even though I can understand your situation. I'm not getting angry for that because, it was not your mistake, you were forced to marry and live with me. The truth is you deserve someone better, not an ugly man like me" said Abhi bitterly. Ramya was shocked to hear his words, her vision blurred with tears.

" Will you ever be able to love this face??" 

"Will you be able to tolerate me forever??"

"No... It not possible, I can't spoil your life"

Said Abhi firmly.

He continued to say, "She said the truth,  please you go from here Ramya. Nothing will happen to Sowmya I will not let bad happen with her. Definitely she will be happy with Akash, you can go back to your father, marry another man and live happ... " He was stopped by Ramya.

To his surprise she kissed him on his lips passionately. He was freezed by her sudden move.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind posting your comments and sharing your votes.Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.Next update will be soon guys , kindly wait for that.

Thank you