Abhi and Ramya's Tiff

A whole week Abhi asked many times about Ramya's weird behaviour but she refused to answer him or denied to question him. She gave him a cold shoulder, and maintained her distance with him. In order to end the dispute he offered to drop her in college or asked her for a night drive but she refused that too, he became restless when she ignored him completely. 

She goes to college and returns home as usual. She spoke with him casually outside the room but inside their bedroom she behaved like he was not there. Whenever she gets closer to him, she remembers he embraced Priyanka and felt hurt, it stops her from getting well with him. He was completely clueless about her sudden change of behaviour. 

On the another side Ramya was trying hard to talk with her mother in law about Abhi's past, she couldn't get the right time with her. But before that she started to believe that Abhi was cheating her.

Soon after that their family arranged for a house warming ceremony of the new flat, which Abhi and Ramya are going to shift.  Half heartedly Ramya took part of it for her family sake. They both did the pooja with holy fire, and completed all the rituals.

Both Abhi and Ramya recollected their last romantic encounter in that same house and felt bad. Ramya thought all his love and care , she thought it was fake, originally he was acting for his family. 

Abhi happily showed her everything he arranged in their house as per Ramya's taste for their new life. But she showed zero interest, he noticed all her ignorance and discomfort being with him and felt disheartened. Despite his efforts to reconcile, she ignored him completely.

Within a few days the couples shifted to their new house. Ramya was worried about living alone with him after thinking of him as a betrayer.  While leaving their home she shed tears thinking about leaving her sister and Abhi's relationship with Priyanka. She sadly unpacked her luggages, that time Abhi came there, he looked at her crying

" Don't worry Ramya, we will go there every weekend. I know this is difficult for you but, we are doing this for your good because we don't want you to get tired due to this hectic travel" said Abhi calmly by caressing her tear stained cheeks. 

Ramya brushed his hands away and yelled,

" Enough, stop showing your fake concern. Still I'm not a fool to believe your words, I'm not tired of travelling but I'm tired of your fake words" said Ramya angrily. Abhi looked shocked.

" Ramya, Tell me what bothers you?? Why are you avoiding me?? Why are you getting angry at me?? I'm getting mad" asked Abhi impatiently.

Ramya avoided him completely like a plague, and walked away from him. He got irked and forced her to answer by holding her arms all of a sudden.

She looked at him indifferently and said,

" Even Though if I say the reason, you would not be able to give me the true answers. Because I don't see truth in your eyes" said Ramya and left the place. Abhi was speechless, he didn't understand why she said such rude words. 

He asked her to say clearly, 

" Ramya, you are accusing me of being a lier. I need clarification, what mistake did I make??" 

" Of Course you are a lier, a cheater, you betrayed me. I don't oblige to give you any clarification??" Said Ramya angrily.

Abhi looked annoyed, he tried his best to not to shout at her. He asked her once again to tell him the reason for being mad at him.

" Ramya, you first tell me what mistake I did, then I will see whether I'm able to clarify or not" said Abhi irked.

Ramya thought to give him a chance to clear her doubt, that time suddenly his mobile rang. He saw a call from an unknown number and picked it after a few rings.