Priyanka's Plan Backfired

Abhi texted Karthik to leave the place and hide somewhere until he call back. After that Abhi behaved normal in front of Subadra and calmly went to the Priyanka's room along with her.

Once they entered the room Subadra looked shocked to see Priyanka yelling in pain, Abhi smirked looking at her. Panicked, Subadra immediately rushed to her daughter and asked her what happened??

" Priya.... What happened dear?? Why are you crying ??" Asked Subadra worried.

Abhi too acted like he was worried about her.

" Priyanka...what happened to you?? Do you have any pain??" Asked Abhi.

" Abhi... I have a severe stomach pain all of a sudden " said Priyanka crying in pain.

Abhi pretends to go out to call the doctor or any nursing staff. Priyanka continued to shout in pain, Subadra went near her daughter and murmured in her ears,

" Priya stop acting, Abhi went out. But you didn't tell me anything about this?? I was scared really seeing you crying in pain"

Priyanka looked terrific, she shouted at her mother, " Are you out of your mind?? Or,

Are you blind?? I'm dying in pain, you are telling me I'm acting. Are you really my mother or someone else ??" Priyanka yelled at her mother.

Subadra looked shocked, she asked worried,

" What are you saying Priya?? Did you really have a stomach ache?? How is it possible you didn't consume any poison, then how??"

Priyanka expressed the same to her mother.

" Didn't you really consume the poison??" Innocently asked Abhi looking at mother and daughter. Subadra panicked seeing Abhi at the doorstep, Priyanka cried in pain.

"What Aunty?? You said Priyanka consumed medicine now, I heard that you said she didn't take it??" Asked Abhi. Both mother and daughter looked stunned.

" But Aunty, I thought she really took poison, so I asked my doctor friend to give her an antidote, since this doctor said she is critical, her life is in threat" said Abhi pretending to be worried.

Other two in the room were in dead shock hearing what Abhi said. The first one to came out of the shock was Priyanka, she asked Abhi,

" What did you give me?? How can you do this?? You should have asked me before doing something??I can't tolerate my stomach ache, it's like something burning inside me" said Priyanka holding her abdomen tight. Abhi smirked looking at her crying helplessly.

Meanwhile the hospital doctor reached that place and expressed her anger on Abhi for treating her patient without her knowledge.

" Mr. Abhiroop, I can file a case against you and your doctor for treating my patient without my permission. What did you give her??" said the other doctor.

Abhi calmly thrusted his hands inside his trousers pocket and said,

" Ofcourse you can file but before that police will arrest you for faking the treatment and earning money by cheating people"

All the three ladies in the room were shocked at Abhi's warning. The doctor asked

" What are you saying?? When did I fake the treatment??" She shivered in fear.

" I know Priyanka didn't consume poison, she herself accepted that even, I recorded her conversation with her mother. Moreover I have all the reports and your hospital bills for faking her treatment. So shall I complain now?? " Asked Abhi mockingly, looking at her.

All were dumbstruck at his warning, the doctor pleaded Abhi to not to do anything like that, she cried she is an employee in this hospital it will end her career. She agreed to everything she did on the sayings of Subadra and Priyanka, though she and Priyanka were friends she agreed to help her.

Abhi looked at the doctor indifferently and said,

" Do you have any sense?? How can you do this being a doctor?? Will you do cheap things like this ?? You have lost your respect as a doctor ". The doctor put down her head shamefully.

"Stand silently, I won't complain against you if you are quiet until I say" said Abhi silently in her ears. The doctor nodded her head and stood aside.

Priyanka screamed in pain looking at the doctor, " Hey treat me I'm feeling sick, I can't tolerate this pain". Subadra too asked the same.

Abhi smirked and said, " Only my doctor can treat you, because he only knows what he injected, he can cure you otherwise because of the effect of the antidote you may lose your life and the blame goes to your doctor for wrong treatment".

The lady doctor panicked and begged Abhi to bring his doctor and treat Priyanka immediately, she said she can also check her before that and inched closer to Priyanka's bed.

" Stop there " shouted Abhi vigorously. The lady doctor flinched in fear, she stopped unconsciously.

" I warned you to stay silent otherwise you have to lose your career and go to prison" warned Abhi. She nodded her head in anticipation and remained silent.

Subadra and Priyanka yelled at Abhi,

" Abhi, why are you doing this ?? Do you want to kill my daughter?? Let the doctor treat her otherwise I won't leave you" said Subadra angrily. Priyanka screamed in pain and asked Abhi to let her get treated first.

Abhi ignored their pleas and said,

" Why did you lie to me to do suicide attempt?? Why did you lie to my wife and make her cry?? How dare you hurt her?? What is your plan??" Asked Abhi fuming in anger.

Priyanka refused to answer any of his questions and asked him to call the doctor first. Abhi obliged to her words and asked his friend to come inside. He came after a few minutes and stood next to Abhi.

Subadra begged them to save her daughter's life, Abhi looked at Priyanka. But she remained silent and grit her teeth angrily.

Subadra was about to say something, Priyanka stopped her by saying,

" Amma don't get scared, he can't kill me then he will also be in trouble. He is just threatens us, don't fall for his threats''

While saying this she started to bleed from her nose,her mother looked shocked. Abhi mockingly said, " Your daughter is dying".

Immediately Subadra slapped her daughter to tell the truth, but she became adamant. Subadra decided to tell everything and asked them to treat their daughter first. But

Abhi refused her request and asked her to tell everything from the beginning, she too obliged in fear.

She said...

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind posting your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Thank you