Subadra's Lie Out

"Aunty what are you saying?? Is it true??" Asked Ramya still with a doubt in her eyes.

" Ramya, I'm telling the truth. Can't you believe my words?? Why are you asking the same question again and again?? Have you heard of Priyanka before?? " Asked Janaki confused.

Ramya was speechless, she didn't know how to handle this situation now. She was afraid of confessing the entire truth to her mother in law. But she felt relieved to know there was nothing between Abhi and Priyanka.

" Ramya, I'm talking with you. Are you listening or not?? " Asked Janaki anxiously. Ramya blinked.

" Ramya, what happened to you?? Aunty was waiting for your reply, tell her why are you so desperate about that Priyanka?? Even though I never heard that name, did you know her??" Asked Sowmya.

Ramya was silent for a moment, she was worried about the consequences. She knew Abhi would definitely be annoyed with her if she told his mother that Priyanka's family is still in touch with him behind her back. After a while of deep thought breaking her silence she said calmly," Yeah I know her, even I met her and her whole family" 

Janaki was shocked to know the truth, Sowmiya looked confused. Ramya was hesitant to say further but her mother in law insisted. 

" How did you know her??" Asked Janaki.

Ramya was deaf, she didn't know what her mother in law was asking her, her mind was only thinking about subadra's fake story about Abhi's relationship with Priyanka. She wants to know the entire truth behind her lies and why she said so. She wondered why Subadra purposely lied to her about Abhi. She made her cry deliberately after knowing that she would be hurt to know about Abhi's affair. What will she gain through this?? Why did she do this??

Now Ramya doubt that entire family's intentions, She had a confused mind and asked herself,

"Are they planning something against me??"

"Were they behind Abhi with some idea??"

Breaking her thoughts her in law Janaki yelled at her loudly,

" Ramya, how did you know her?? Did you meet her entire family?? Did Abhi know all this?? Tell me everything, "asked Janaki impatiently.

Ramya decided to tell everything to her in law and to stop Abhi from getting closer with Priyanka. She explained everything from the beginning to her mother in law. Janaki and Sowmya were astounded hearing the whole story.

" I can't believe that my son cheated me for that cheap family," said Janaki with broken tears. Sowmya pacified her, Ramya felt guilty for creating misunderstanding between son and mother.

She tried to explain, " You are thinking wrong about him, he didn't cheat you deliberately. Actually he felt bad to lie to you. I think that family members are making him do such with their emotional words, they were so manipulative" 

" Whatever happened, I can't blame others for this. My son was not truthful to me and went against my words, that was the root cause for all the problems " said Janaki. Ramya was silent, she was scared to face the consequences.

" But one thing Ramya, I can promise you that my son is not promiscuous and he will forget his morals. He might be talking with her but he won't ditch you" said Janaki firmly. Ramya looked down embarrassed.

" Sowmya and Ramya call Abhi and Akash to come home immediately. Wherever they are it doesn't matter to me, I want them to come here right now. I especially want to see Abhi" said Janaki firmly. Ramya became nervous but she obliged to her in-laws' words helplessly.