Introduction

Author's POV

" Mom... Marriage is not in my fate. I don't feel bad that my betrothal was stopped, I accepted my truth. You please try to understand that we can't expect a girl to compromise her life and happiness for my sake. It would be a selfish act, and I'm not such a person. You can't find such girl who sacrifice her happiness for others. So better stop looking a girl for me, don't worry about my future. I'm happy with what I'm, moreover I have you and Akash. I'm feeling content with you both in my life. So now you can start to search a suitable girl for Akash, I think he is ready for marriage" said Abhiroop alias Abhi leaving his engagement hall.

He drives his high end BMW aimlessly on the roads of the busy city. Finally he stopped near the beach shore, after he assured none was there he came down from his car and walked near the seashore. Silently he walked into the water, he glared at the moon and seawaves with a drop of tears in his eyes, the pain of rejection was clearly visible in his tear filled eyes. The chill water touched his feet again and again, he felt better with that. He thought at least these sea waves like him, a sad smile creeped on his lips.

His mobile rang but he ignored it knowing that it would be his mother, and she will try to convince him again. After a longtime he decided to go back thinking about his worried mother, but before that he slipped a ring from his hand into the seawaves along with a few tear drops. Probably it would be his engagement ring which he bought for that bride who rejected him a while ago.

*****************************************

After Two years.....

"Ramya what are you doing?? How long will you make us wait?? This is your sisters marriage not yours, please come fast. We are getting late for the wedding venue. Already out relatives left in a bus now only we are here. It's getting late we need to go there before evening " Sundaram shouted at top of his voice to gain his daughters attention.

" Appa... You know right?? She will come only if she completes her work. Then why are you wasting your energy?? She went to feed her friends, better you come and sit inside the car, it's so hot outside then you will be tired " said Sowmya. Sundaram obliged her words without a choice.

"Appa...At least for my marriage she packed her bags and get ready early, what will she do in her own marriage?? Did you think about that?? I think she will pack until the last moment of her wedding. I pity her would be husband, then how he will marry her?? " Asked Sowmya and laughed louder by closing her mouth with her palms.

Sundaram too joined with her elder daughter and laughed thinking about his younger daughter attrocities. He knew well about his younger daughter she always does what she wants and she is sometimes kiddish in her acts. He was always proud about his elder daughter he was sure she will handle her marriage life well, she was helping him in his work and taking care of the family from her young age. Definitely she will adjust with her in-laws and she will be the best daughter in law.

But when it is about his younger daughter, he was worried a lot, sometimes he felt guilty for not being a strict father with her after his wife death. He thought she will miss her mom so, he didn't scold her eventhough she was very mischievous and created so many problems in the surroundings. She is like a Tom boy of this village, sometimes he wondered whether he have two daughters or a daughter and a son.

Many times he worried about her future thinking about her marriage life, he wonderd how will she able to cope up with her in-laws and husband. He prayed to God to get him such a son in law, who can tolerate her attrocities, being so kind, caring and lovable to her.

" Hey... What are you saying about my marriage?? " Asked Ramya while getting inside the car.

" Nothing... I said. By the way did you hear us ??" Asked Sowmya with a doubt.