un

a/n:

okay babes, credit for this story is to Mommy_Eilish_ because they wont update theirs

(love u tho <3)

this is for u itsandymfbilliesdegradingkink-DRUGL0RD- and imawholeassbum

this story funnily enough does contain age regression like the title says so if u came this far and haven't realized... ur probably dumb... anyways if you don't like it don't read it, y'know it's kinda simple you would think, but some people astound me.

if you dunno what it is, google it lazy ass.

ALSO IF U KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE PLEASE DON'T READ THIS STORY. EDI AND GEORGIA I SEE U BITCHES.

anyway, let's start.

billie eilish, october 31st, halloween

los angeles | CA

my phone buzzed, vibrating against my leg in my shorts as i roamed the kitchen for something to eat. i pulled it out and looked down at the home screen to check the notification. 

[wherearetheavacadoes] l_roux wants to send you a message!

curious, i opened the notification and previewed the message on instagram.

l_roux
hi! i just wanted to tell you that your song 'ocean eyes' is amazing!!

i grinned and accepted the message so i could respond.

wherearetheavacadoes
omg thank you so much! you're so sweet!

"finneas, fin!" i exclaimed rushing out of the kitchen to his bedroom. i barged in and jumped on his bed. "what's up bil?" he asked spinning around on his chair, facing away from his computer. "look at this message i just got!" i shoved my phone into his hands. 

his eyes flicked over the messages. "that's so cool billie, i'm proud of you" finneas said handing my phone back. i blushed a little at his comment and laid back on his bed awaiting the person's reply.

l_roux
no, don't be stupid! i'm just saying what everyone else is thinking

i smiled at my phone and giggled a little, it sounded like something my mom would say.

wherearetheavacadoes
thank you! u kinda sound like my mom lmao

l_roux
haha! my friends tell me that too!

i had nothing to do today, so why not get to know this person. they seem kind and i wanna know the people who like my songs.

wherearetheavacadoes
tell me about yourself i wanna get to know you, if that's alright :)

i bit the end of my thumbnail as i watched the three dots bounce. after a minute or two the message sent through.

l_roux
sure thing! my names lilou, and i'm seventeen. i was born in saint-cirq lapopie, (a small town in paris!) but moved to america when i was eleven. i'm a big music fan, and listen to most genres and my favourite color is blue.