Chapter Six: Hell, lets attend a party.

An adorable, white rabbit, with a shimmering coat of fur, hopped around the room. It came to a stop in front of a pair of elegantly dress, old pair. The women, was wearing a very sensible shimmering dress of dark blue, silver hair piled on top of her head in a simple chignon. The male, was in a simple and expensive suit. The rabbit shimmered and turned into a little boy of about Simon’s age. Pure, silver hair and extremely red eyes turned to the couple and gave the old women a kiss on the cheek. I turned away, Locke right next to me saw the whole thing, leaned in and murmured in my ear. “I think that was extremely adorable.”

     "Your definition of adorable is pretty screwed,” I murmured back my reply. Avoiding, eye contact I scanned the crowds around us. Alex with his tall frame look, no longer lanky, the cut and style of the suit his wearing, brought out the shape of his body in an appealing way, to top of the outfit a topaz tie has been added, tousled hair, and chic glassed frame his face. His topaz eyes, never wondering far from Hye Su, who is standing right next to him, appear like a fiery angel from hell. Wearing a dramatic pastel green empire gown, the fabric is cut low at her chest, showing off some crazy looking cleavage. Form fitting, fabric clung to her every seductive moves, her hair piled high on her head, with soft ringlets of curls falling down her face. Glittering butterflies dart back and forth from her hair, attracted to its shimmer.

     The two look perfect with each other. Complementing one another…Stop Ame! This is not the time for a fucking matchmaking. We are in enemy territory, concentrate! Blinking my eyes, I focused on the task at hand. I learned a long time ago, making large, unnecessary movement in a crowd like this will get you attention. Locke, who seems to never miss a detail, looked down at me with an eyebrow raised. Paying him no attention, I continued to scout the room.

     Kai is across the room, near the exit having a conversation with a horde of tall pale, blonde females, they all have their back to me all I can see are a bunch of colorful fabrics. Bright, gold eyes lit up with, laugher. Dark, sharp suit, a black tie with a pattern of swirling gold tread, and black studs with a gold skeleton hanging of a delicate gold link. He looks like the perfect gentlemen, bad boy. Perfect.

     Kaira and Maria are together nearer to the stage, appearing to be in a conversation of their own, with a pair of elderly looking couple. Kaira, following her own fashion sense, is wearing a miss match of colors. The dress she is wearing is simple, the fabric satin, hung loosely around her. The color of her dress is pretty uncertain like her eyes it changes every time she moves. A string, of pale bright colors this time is braided through her hair. Similar clunky and deadly jewelry adorn her. She stands regal, and poised. My dear, brave Maria is smiling, and laughing right along, with them. The outfit around, Maria is perfect for her. A light shell, pink dress wrap charmingly around her body, softening her curves and giving her a taller and slimmer figure, dark chocolate, brown curls cover loosely around her head. A single, silver band of a blue daisy fastens her curls.

     All of them, beautiful and elegant. All, appearing completely at ease, like they really do spend their Saturday night at a party, where pets are brought to show off by their masters. Only, the tension and uneasiness in their eyes betray anything.

*5 Hours Ago*

     I have my hands to Locke’s shirt collar, ignoring the way his silk like black hair is curling to his neck nape, the scent of orange and the amuse twinkle in his clear, green eyes. “Do you really think w-“

     Maria cut me off, she has been doing that a whole lot lately said, “I’ll do it.” Everyone in the room turned to her, each with a varied array of emotion on their face. Hye Su looked bored out of her mind, Kai clearly enjoying the tension in the room, has a cheeky grin on his face. Alex, mind lost in his own though looked barely there, only Kaira’s and Locke’s reaction scared me, they both held excitement, there expecting a fight to happen at the party.