Mama's Little Helper

Start from the beginning

"Mother?" Bobby asked.

"Eve, the mother of them all." You replied, staring at his aged eyes. "She's cooking up something big."

"You've been leaving a trail, why?" Bobby took a deep breath.

You sighed. Once again rolling your eyes. "I need the help of the Winchesters to take her down. I need a word with Dean."

"Not gonna happen." Bobby spun instantly, "They told me about that last time."

"Not my best day, I admit, but it was that or getting killed by dragons." You replied, raising both arms, "Sorry if I chossed to live instead of help your boys out."

"Can't believe she's still breathing." His old partner groaned under his breath.

"Without my help you won't know how to kill Eve."

Bobby and his friend narrow their eyes with frowns.

"What kind of kid wants to kill their own mother?" Bobby asked.

You took a deep breath in, "The one kind that wants her freedom and knows how horrible she is. Eve will burn this earth down til there's no more monsters on it to crawl."

Bobby glared at you for a long while before rolling his eyes. "What do you need help with?"

"I'll only talk with Dean." You said, crossing your arms onto your chest, a slightly smirk on your lips.

"You know he loathes you, right?" Bobby said.

You shrugged, "I like a challenge."

"When and where?" Bobby asked.

His friend scoffed, "Un-freaking-believable."

"Park, fifteen minutes and alone." You told him before turning and walking away.

The wait for those fifteen minutes was long and shaky.

Eve hadn't woke up from her sleep, which you found odd since she's the mother of all monsters yet needed her sleep. There was no headaches and you hoped it would stay that way. You knew the conversation with Dean had to be quick. After waiting another five minutes, Dean appeared down the hill, looking as he always does when you're in front of him, a scowl, tense sense, narrow glare and tense shoulders.

Dean's hand went for his gun, taking it out and aiming at you. "Tell me one good reason I shouldn't put a bullet between your eyes?" He snapped.

Your hands went to the air. Smirking, you replied, "Because we want the same thing."

"And what's that, huh?!" Dean yelled.

"I want Eve gone." You sighed, glaring into his eyes.

Dean clenched his jaw, "Yeah? Like you helped with the dragons. Thanks, by the way."

You rolled your eyes at his sarcasm. "I had to run away, they were going to kill me."

"I got it, you're a selfish bitch." Dean said.

"Would you put the gun down and listen to what I have to say? I don't have much time."

Dean contemplated the thought of shooting you, yet somehow his gut told him not to. Exhaling heavily, he lowered his gun and placed it back on his waistline.

"If this is another of your tricks, I'm going to kill you." Dean said.

"This is not a trick, I swear." You sighed, suddenly the piercing and agonizing pain rushed into through your brain. Your body drop to the floor as you held your head, grunting heavily. Dean didn't do anything, he just stood there with widen eyes.

"What's wrong with you?!" Dean exclaimed.

You looked up, your eyes almost shut. "I don't have time to explain the hell I'm going through with her. The only way to kill her is with- ahhhhh!"

"The what?!" Dean grabbed your arms, helping you to get back up.

"The ashes of a Phoenix." You took the paper where you had previously wrote your number on and handle it to him, "Text me when you get it and I'll send you our location. She's planning something big, Dean. So, you have to find those ashes quickly."

"What is she planning?" Dean asked, his scowl shifting from his hate towards you to an more concerned one.

You shook your head slowly, the pain fading away for a moment. "I don't know, I think she's creating a beast but she doesn't trust me enough to tell me what for. I have to go." With those last words, you turned and walked away fast as you could back to the motel room.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" You were greeted by Eve's yells once you got inside the room.

Your rose the bag of coffee and food. "Food and coffee."

"You don't need to feed." Eve said, staring at your eyes with her usual glare.

"So? I like it, so I drink it and you might be the mother of monsters but you're still half human in that vessel. So eat." You pressed..

When you were about to take a sip of your coffee, Eve threw it to the floor. Your jaw dropped instantly, glancing at the mess she just made. You wanted to kill her more than anything in the world.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Watch your tone!" She hissed, "That makes you human, you're not human Katherine!"

"Can't believe you're making a big deal about this just for a damn cup of coffee."

"Stand up, we're leaving." Eve demanded.

You frowned, "We just got here last night."

"My work here is done, we have to keep going." She said storming out.

You groaned under your breath, getting off the bed and grabbing the bag that laid over it. You hated being bossed around, mostly by Eve, and it was getting on your nerves. You wanted her dead more than anything in the world and couldn't wait for the Winchesters to find those ashes, so you could get it over with.