CHAPTER THIRTEEN: https://youtu.be/fabiBsQWDTY

ALEXIA'S POV
An: Sorry for the shorter chapter. It's ten past three in the morning and my eyes hurt.

-

"Hey weirdo" Alya calls me over as I near the bench her and Mari are sat at.

"Who are you calling weirdo?" I pull a face at her as I take my seat beside them and turn to face Marinette.

She giggles when she sees me; my face flushed red and my breathing uneven. "What were you running from?"

"Questions" I answer bluntly but truthfully.

"Ahhh"

We talk between ourselves for a little while about all the unnecessary and useless things you feel the need to bring up in conversation, though they don't make any difference - like how many cents we could fit in our pocket, or what we have in our fridge right now. You know... all the exciting stuff. 

Eventually, Alya decides she has left a decent amount of time between now and the last time she talked about the 'Ladyblog' and brings it into conversation once again.

"So, I was thinking about what I could post on the blog this week and I'm completely stumped. The recent akuma attacks haven't been the most thrilling..." she widens her eyes sarcastically "...and you two either need to give me some fresh ideas or I'm going to have to resort to exploiting Alexia's crush for attention"

"You wouldn't" I huff.

Just when I thought I was safe from this Chat Noir bullshit.

"I have an idea" Marinette leans foward,
"You know how Chat Noir is always photobombing the tourists? You could gather all the post you can find and upload them on to your blog for those who haven't seen them"

She pauses for a second before adding, "I explained that really badly but you get what I mean, right?"

"He does what?" I ask in shock. I've never heard of this happening.

"Honey, you are so uneducated. If you're gonna fall for someone at least have the decency to do some research" Alya jokes and eyes Marinette in a way that says 'take a page out of this stalkers book'.

Marinette just blushes.

Alya then continues "Chat Noir has a habit of photobombing random tourists' pictures whenever he gets the opportunity to. I think he thinks of it as a game... to see how many photos he can be in"

"Yeah and all the locals know about it too - nobody calls him out though. We all just act as though it's totally normal when he starts posing in the back of an elderly couples holiday photos" Marinette laughs from beside her. "I can get ahold of some of the images for you if you would like?"

"Really" Alya squeals, but then quickly narrows her eyes. "And how would you do that?"

"I have my ways" Marinette smirks. 

LADYBUG'S POV *later that night

"Nothing?" I ask flatly.

"Nothing" Chat responds as per usual.

These patrols are getting more and more boring (and predictable). If Shaddowmoth is planning on winning anytime soon, he might want to try putting some effort in.

"Well since we finished patrol earlier this evening we can get a few more hours of sleep in tonight" Chat prepares to leave.

"Actually, Kitty, could you say with me for a minute" I mumble, hoping he won't get the wrong idea. I need answers not his affection; and my love for Adrien is as strong as it has ever been.

"I thought you'd never ask, My Lady" he grins from ear to ear. Shit.

I pat the floor beside where I'm sat before diving right into why I'm here...
"Could you send me all the photos you have collected from photobombing tourists?"

"Oh..." he seems taken aback and his gaze drops a little in disappointment, like he was expecting something more than just me asking for his help. "Sure, but why?"

"I owe the girl who runs the Ladyblog a favour and she's cashing it in" I try to give away as little information about my personal life without hurting Chat's feelings anymore.

He nods kindly and the space between us goes silent. Awkwardly silent.

"Were you at the Dupain-Cheng's house the other evening?"

Oh god. I'm making things worse.

"Yes" he smiles slightly and I can't tell whether it's because he's showing me kindness in this uncomfortable situation, or because he's thinking back on his time with Alexia.

"To see Marinette?" I whisper, even though I know the answer to my question.

"To see her sort-of-sister, Alexia, because I heard she had a thing for me" he sounds amused.

Suddenly a wave of irritation washes over me. "Chat! You shouldn't be exploiting your miraculous to hang out with people you think might 'like' you... Grow up!"

What am I saying? I just needed to get the photos for Alya and leave. What Chat does in his spare time is none of my business.

I expected him to lose his shit with me, calling me out on my hypocrisy, like I would if it was the other way around. But he doesn't.

"Hmm" he hums in agreeance, "I liked spending time with her as Chat Noir. She seemed relaxed... and more flirtatious. It was easy"

He bows his head in defeat "...but you're right, Ladybug. You always are"

And with that he leaves.