~ 💛 THROWBACKS P.2 💛 ~

 ❝ Beauy, your face is prickly

Beauy, your face is prickly. ❞
Like a porcupine. ❞

Eight:

Animal Dilemmas

____________________

"Nah-uh! The fox says-" Miles made a little chittering noise, as he angrily stared down Eric.

"No, it doesn't! Foxes make weird screeching noises!" Eric yelled back, he had to be right. Miles doesn't know jack-shit about animals or the noises they make. He probably doesn't even know what sound a damn pigeon makes.

"Maisy, honey? What sound does a Fox make?" Miles glanced over the couch and at their little sister, who was innocently playing blocks with Teddy. "It's-" Miles chittered again. "Right?"

She turned her head at the sound of her name, but before she could respond Eric stopped her. "Woah, Woah, Woah-"

"Cheating, much?" Eric raised his eyebrows at Miles, waiting for him to understand. While their puzzled little sister patiently stared up at them. "Maisy, what sound does a piggy make?"

Maisy snorted like a pig and kept playing with her blocks. She was building a nice, tall tower.

"What sound does a cow make?" Miles added, deciding to play along with Eric's game.

"Moo-moo." Maisy giggled, this is a funny game. What silly arguments her brothers have, they always seem to be butting heads.

"What about . . ." Eric tried to think of an animal that would be more difficult for a child. "A froggy? What sound do those make?"

Maisy pretended to think and tapped her chin with her index finger before croaking like a frog. "Ribbit!"

"Okay, okay. So far so good." Miles nodded his head and rubbed his hands together, preparing to win this argument. He was about to dominate Miles and he was waiting to rub it in.