fixing things

"Been a minute since weve slept together gotta get myself together I've Been thinking about everything"~partynextdoor wenseday night interlude

3 months later

Janceia

I can't believe I made it this far without jamel. I haven't spoken to him but, I've heard he's taking things pretty rough. Juvenile has been keeping me updated with the latest news. Also I've been hanging with Paris a lot more. She is now six months pregnant and looks like she's about to pop. I've been trying to move on but everyday it gets harder.

Jamel

Lately my mood has just been depressed. I wish I could go back to the days where janceia was on my side just chilling and playing. There has been no happy days since she's left. I've been drinking and smoking more than I should. I guess its a way to cope. Paris has been trying to keep me updated on the latest with janceia. She's also been trying to encourage janceia to talk to me about the situation. She said that I need to work on trying to slowly get her back.

Today I decided I was going to go and see her. No matter how mad she is at me I can't go without seeing her any longer. Sitting there for a minute I got up to go take a shower. I stayed in for about an hour getting my thoughts together on what I was going to say.

After getting out I wrapped a towel around my waist going to my closet. I decided to look simple today by putting on some distressed jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and my black timbs. After putting that on I was on my way to win my baby over.

Janceia

I was watching TV and thinking about everything. I was in a really depressed mood so I didn't want anybody over. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door taking me out of my thoughts.

"Who is it"

"Room service" the person behind the door said. When I opened the door I almost closed it again. It was jamel standing there I thought I told him I had nothing else to say to him.

"Why are you here" I said getting straight to the point.

"Don't worry about it just let me in" I then moved aside so he could come in. He went to sit in a chair while I sat on the bed. He stared at me for a few minutes before I spoke.

"Are u gonna talk or stare at me all day" I said sounding mad.

"My bad I just had to take in how beautiful you are" he made me smile a little after saying that. He can be so corny at times.

"Mhm are you going to talk cause I got stuff to do" I said lying.

"Well if youll give me a few minutes I'll explain everything".

"Okay talk"

"Well the night of the club I wasn't planning on drinking but, I did. This chick comes up to me and trys to get with me but, I rejected her. Some how she put something in my drink without me knowing. She took me to her hotel room and took advantage of me. Baby I swear I didn't have sex with her. I'm sorry for not telling you but, I tried to fix everything before it got blew out of proportion".

"I believe you but, if were going to work this out were taking this slowly" I said giving him a small smile.

"I love you" he said smiling.

"I love you to and you better not put me through this shit again" I said giving him a stern look and pointing in his face.

"I'm not" he was inches away from my face until our lips touched. The kiss got deeper and deeper by the second. It got to the point where I fell back on the bed while he was on top of me. I was about to give jamel something so important to me. My virginity.

"Are you sure" he said looking in my eyes. I thought about it for a second before responding.

"Yes" I can't believe what we were about to do.

Jamel

I kissed her slowly but, passionately. I then went down to her neck sucking on it. She left soft moans while I went down to her nipples. I instantly put one in my mouth sucking on it. After a while I did the same to the other. As I did this she moaned a little more causeing my member to harden. I then kissed down her stomach making her arch her back between every kiss. I reached her shorts sliding them down slowly. I then kissed on her inner thighs making goose bumps show. After a while I was face to face with her kitty I instantly dove in with my tounge. She went crazy as I did my magic with my tounge.

"Jamel dont stop" she said in between moans. I kept working my tounge until she was about to come but, I stopped.

"Why'd you stop" she said looking mad.

"Hold on" I said stripping out of my clothes. I then got my wallet to get a condom.

"Are you sure you're ready" I asked just to make sure.

"Yes now come on" she said sounding annoyed.

I walked over to her opening her legs." You gone feel a little pain but it will eventually go away" I told her before entering into her she just nodded. I then entered her slowly as tears fell down her eyes from the pain." This will be the only pain I cause you" I said wispering in her ear.

I slowly put all ten inches in her while she took the pain. After a while I moved up and down in a steady pace. I didn't want to take things fast I wanted to let her know how much I loved her. Soon pain turned to pleasure as her nails went into my back. I went deeper as she screamed in the pleasure I was giving her. After a while she came but, I wasn't done yet. I kept going speeding up the pace causeing the head board to beat against the wall. She went wild causing her to grip me tighter . I went harder until I reached her climax causeing her to come and me right after .

I climbed out of her laying on her side. We stared at each other trying to catch our breaths. I kissed her one more time passionately.

"Pretty good huh" I said catching my breath.

"Yea"she said smiling at me. I was glad that she saved something so special for me and no one else. It felt nice knowing that it was finally mine.

For the rest of the night we talked, laughed, and made love until we both got tired. I got my baby back that's all that mattered.

I wasn't just gone let them break up like that

jamel finally telling janceia the truth?

Janceias reaction?

Her giving him her virginity??

Sex scene might be bad idk I'm new to this

Find out what happens in the next chapter comment, vote, etc.

Lee