wondering

A week later

Janceia

Lately jamel has been acting really strange. He's never around me as much as he's been. Everysense he came home the day after the club he's been acting really nice and trying to smoother me. I don't know why but , I'm not saying I don't like the attention because I do. Maybe my baby just wants to be around me more.

Jamel

I've been spending time with janceia because, she might leave me when she finds out what happend. I still haven't found out if she took advantage of me or did we really have sex. When I find that bitch I'm going to beat it out of her. I just hope that janceia doesn't find out because, if I lose her my world is gone.

I'm currently at the trap house getting information on luscious where abouts. My intentions is not to kill her but, to find out about that night. If she pushes Me to that point I don't mind blowing a cap in her ass. I'm doing all this because, I don't want anything to hit the fan and everything comes out.

"Aye we found her" ant said coming in with luscious in his arms. He then put her in the chair sitting in front of my desk. She looked like a straight hoe. She had red hair, a tight blue dress, and some black hills. She also looked like she put up a fight when my workers came to get her.

Putting down my blunt I looked at her with anger in my eyes" did you do something to me or did we have sex"? I said getting straight to the point.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. I will make you're life a living hell fuckin with me" she said with a smirk and much attitude.

I was really loseing my patience and her smart ass mouth was not making it any better. I got out my chair, went over to her, and wrapped my hands around her throat. I don't put my hands on women but, she pushed me to that point.

"BITCH IM NOT FUCKIN PLAYIN WITH YOU. I WILL PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR FUCKIN SKULL IF YOU DONT TALK" I said while chocking her.

"Ok ok" she said while gasping for air."we didn't have sex, I put something in your drink I took advantage of you". Thats all I wanted to hear. I'm glad that drinking didn't turn into cheating on my baby.

Janceia

I was watching TV when jamel came in. As always we greeted each other by hugging and kissing. He went straight to the refrigerator eating a sand which.

"Do you want me to cook tonight" i said walking in the kitchen. Jamel had his mouth full with a lot of other snacks in his hand.

"Um how about some chicken spagetti" he said with a full mouth.

"Ok and can I ask you why are you being at home more and more? Also why are you being extra nice smothering me" he froze up before answering.

"Because I feel like I don't spend enough time with you. You saying it like you don't want me to be here or something".

"I'm not, I just feel like you've been acting strange lately like are you sure your ok".

"Yes baby, I'm fine I just want to make up for the distance between us" he said getting up to kiss my lips and hug me. A part of me feels like there's something more going on. Shakeing the feeling off I got up to cook.

I'm so happy that I've reached 1.43k. I never thought that anybody would read my book. I enjoy doing this for y'all.

Jamel acting strange?

Janceia noticing?

Jamel finally finding out what really went on??

Find out what happens in the next chapter always vote and comment

Lee