old news

Jamel

Today I decided to take janceia to the mall with me. Besides I needed new clothes anyway why not bring her with me. I know all the girls I use to mess with over the years are gonna be there but, there all old news.

"Bae we going to the mall today be dressed in an hour" I said going in the closet to find something to wear.

"Ok" she said looking at her phone.

I decided on wearing my legend blue 11s, some cacky joggers, and a white shirt with a jean jacket. After laying that out I went to take a shower. I stayed in for about 30 minutes before getting out.

Putting on my clothes I put on my silver earrings and put my dreads in a ponytail. I was ready I just had to wait on janceias slow ass.

Janceia

Today I decided to go to the mall looking simple but cute. I put on a tie dye shirt, with some regular jean joggers, and my timbs. I really didn't feel like going anywhere but, jamel does so.

"Bae you ready to go yet" jamel said standing in the door way.

"Yea when I do my hair" he let out a sigh walking off. Its not my fault that he got dressed fast.

I put my oil in my hair so that it could curl up. Hopefully it doesn't frizz because, its going to be a big mess. After a while I went downstairs ready to go. When I got down there jamel was watching TV.

"I'm ready to go baby" he hopped up and was on his way to the car. Grabbing my purse I was right behind him.

On our way there I seen jamel kept glancing at his phone. Whoever he's texting must really be important being that he hasn't said a word to me sense we got in the car. All I know is it better not be one of his hoes. I don't mind checking a bitch on what's mine.

"Jamel who are you texting"

"Nobody" he said focusing on the road.

"Why is it that when I ask you stuff its always nothing or nobody. No you talking to somebody and it better not be a bitch".

He let out a sigh before saying " its just juvenile dang I can't talk to my friend. You need to work on your trust issues. I dropped all of my hoes for you".

"I wouldn't have trust issues if you would start telling me what you're doing"

"Fine I'll tell you everything I'm doing from now on sense I'm so called hiding everything from you. You know what can we change the subject I don't wanna argue".

The rest of the car ride was silent until we arrived at the mall. Getting out jamel grabbed my hand. At first I wanted to yank it away but, that would just piss him off and I didn't want to argue. Besides today is suppose to be a fun day.

Jamel

When me and janceia walked in the mall we received death glares and stank faces from all the girls. We didn't pay any attention because , they just don't wanna see us together. The first store we went to was footlocker. Looking around I seen a pair of roshes in me and janceias size. Maybe we could match one day.

"Aye my man" I said calling one of the workers.

"Yes sir can I help you"

"Well can I get these in a size 12 and a size 7 1/2"

"Yes sir will that be all for you"

" can I get these baby" janceia said holding a pair of Jordan's.

"Yes and these to" I said to the worker. He went back to the back and got the shoes. When he came back he went to the register so that we could pay. After ringing everything up and paying we were on our way to another store.

On our way to fit I seen the hoe from journeys that sucked my dick. I still never got what her name was. When me and janceia were walking thru holding hands she mugged causeing janceia to look at me weirdly. She then came up to me .

"Hi jamel how are you"

"Hey um" I said trying to remember her name. I looked at janceia to see her looking pretty mad.

" Nicole dont act like you don't remember me" she said with a fake smile. She then caught me off guard by hugging me. I pushed her off walking after janceia. She let go of my hand when the girl hugged me.

"Babe its not what you think" I said pulling her back to me.

"Then what is it jamel"

"Look I use to mess with her months ago before we got together. She doesn't matter though I want you not her". She just started smiling. When I told her I wasn't going to hide things anymore I wasn't lying.

"Well I'm glad you're being honest" she said looking in my eyes.

The rest of the day we walked around the mall buying everything. We got a bunch of matching shirts and shoes. Janceia got a bunch of new Chanel bags, Michael kors bags, and Dior. I plan on spoiling her a lot more than just this.

If you don't remember who the girl from journeys is go back some chapters

Jamels hoe

Aww they got matching outfits

Janceias trust issues??

Find out what happens in the next chapter don't forget to leave feedback.

Lee