this bitch

Jamel

We were currently out shopping. Today all of us decided that we didn't want to stay in the house. Me and janceia were currently in the polo store buying all types of shirts. We decided we wanted to match today by wearing the same joggers and the same Jordan's.

"Jamel I'm hungry can we go get something to eat" janceia wined

"In a minute" she just pouted even more but, I still wasn't budging. I wanted to rack up on these polo shorts I seen that would match with my Jordan's.

Janceia

Me and jamel were just walking around a little more before we went to the food court. He wanted more clothes so I had to walk with him. He was really pissing me off because, I hadn't ate breakfast.

"Hi jamel" Candice said coming up out of nowhere.

"Wassup" he said giving her a hug. I looked at him like he was crazy. He knows I don't like this bitch yet he tries to be friendly. I just walked off to find Paris he had really pissed me off.

Jamel

"So how have you been" I asked Candice. I hadn't seen her in months and she looked really good.

"I've been good just making it. So who are you here with"?

"I'm here with my girl and our friends"

"Oh, that's cool I'm here with my boyfriend"

"Word, I'm happy to hear that" I said with a small smile. She just laughed a little. All of a sudden Paris came up to us pulling janceias arm.

"Hey jamel I see you've got company" Paris said with a fake smile towards Candice. I tried to grab janceias hand but, she snatched it away mugging.

"Baby what's wrong with you" I asked janceia.

"Nothing don't touch me" she said pointing at me. I was confused as to what I had done.

"What did I do"

"Oh, you don't know what you did. Let's see first you hugged up with other bitches ,then you laughing with her like the shit funny, and then you think nothings wrong with it. Now tell me this if it was vice versa how would you feel"?

I couldn't say nothing because, I would feel the same way. I just want her to understand that its not like that. Me and Candice have moved on from each other. I wish she could understand that shes the only girl im in love with.

Janceia

I was standing here looking at jamel waiting on a response. This bitch was still standing here smiling and laughing as if I had told a joke. The way I felt I could snatch all that weave out of her head.

"Bitch what the fuck is so funny" I said looking her way.

"Excuse me" she said flipping her brazillian.

"Bitch you heard what the fuck I said. What the fuck is so funny"?

"You hoe, the fact that youre jealous over something I already had. If I want him again I could just take him" that took the cake. Before I knew it anger had took over my body and I was on top of her punching her. I kept feeling myself being lifted off the ground but, I wouldn't budge. I kept going until I was completely taken off of her.

"Jay what the fuck" jamel said putting me down. Pretty soon security guards had came over to escourt me out. I didn't want to ruin everyone's day its just that I was taken out of my character.

Soon everyone was outside and getting in the car. There was silence the whole ride back to the house. Me and jamel had exchanged glances but, he went back to looking at the road. After a while we had pulled up into the driveway. Jamel got out rushing into the house. I quickly went in behind him.

"Jamel"

Silence

"Jamel" I said calling his name a second time.

Silence

"Jamel" I said again

"WHAT JANCEIA I AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY TO YOU. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. I CANT EVEN BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. IT WASNT EVEN LIKE THAT ME AND CANDICE HAVE BEEN DONE. YOU HAVENT DONE ANYTHING BUT, MAKE THIS TRIP HELL FOR ME.". He said yelling at me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND THAT BITCH. GO BE WITH HER SINCE IM SO CALL RUINING YOUR FUCKIN TRIP. HOW ABOUT YOU JUST FLY ME BACK HOME" I said walking away with tears in my eyes. The fact that he was taking another bitches side over mine had really pissed me off.

jamel

When she walked away with tears in her eyes I knew I had fucked up. I was just really mad and embarresed that she would fight that girl in the mall. I don't want her to think that I was taking candices side its just I feel like she shouldn't have to fight over me. She should just already know that she's mine and that no other girl could come in the way of that.

I then got up to go look for janceia. When I seen she wasn't in the house I went outside. When I got out there she was crying on Parises shoulder. I felt even badder because, I knew that I caused those tears.

"Baby"

"She doesn't want to talk to you" Paris said mugging at me. I had let out a long sigh before trying again.

"Jay please listen to me for at least five minutes" she then told Paris to go in the house so we could talk. Paris then got up to go in the house but, not before hitting the back of my head hard. If she wasn't pregnant I'd beat her ass.

" you have five minutes so go" janceia said turning my way. Her makeup was everywhere because, of her tears.

" I never meant to say any of the things I said. I was just mad and embarrassed. I don't want you to feel like you have to fight to fight for my love because, you already know I love you. Stop entertaing what these hoes say because, they just don't wanna see us together . you entertaining them is going to give them a reason to try and break us apart so please stop" she just nodded wiping away some of her tears. I then set beside her hugging her and kissing her forehead.

"Babe you know you're beautiful right. I gotta take your picture later to prove that angels do exist". She just laughed.

"You are so corny" she said coming out of her laughter.

" but it got you to smile so I don't care how corny I sounded. I just don't want to see you cry because, you know that makes me weak" she just nodded covering up her smile.

"Hey dont cover up your smile. You're to beautiful for that"

"Whatever let's go in the house" she said getting up to grab my hand. She just better know that were going to make up for this.

What is Candice doing in Dubai??

Janceia and Candice fighting??

Jamel and janceia arguing??

Find out what happens in the next chapter always leave feedback

Lee