life is fucked up

Life can never go the way you want it to go it seem like god doesn't love me at times. I just gotta keep my faith strong I know he has something planned for me. I just wish mama wasn't addicted to crack things would be easier. Matter fact here she come now.

"What your fat ass still doing up don't you got school".

"And bitch why you worried bout it you don't give a fuck"

"You damn right I don't give a fuck I'm going to sleep don't you wake me up"

I hate that me and my mother have a relationship like this. We use to be so close before she got addicted to that shit. Now I hate that bitch with a passion.I hate this shit and I gotta go to school and deal with Jamel.

The next day I got up got dressed, took a shower, and waited at the bus stop for my bus to come. Is hate standing here knowing its cold the bus driver takes his precious time. Well speaking of the devil here he comes now.

"Hey baby girl I'm sorry I'm so late the bus broke down this morning" me and the bus driver have a strong bond because,he knows what I'm going through.

"Its OK Mr.Joe they need to give you a better bus".

He just waved me off and laughed. After this i went to my seat that I sit in everyday and put in my earphones.I started listening to my song by tink called "treat me like somebody" I don't know why I listen to this because I've never been in a relationship a day in my life. Not even with my powder head mama.

After sitting on the bus for what felt like hours I went into martin Luther king high. I honestly don't understand why this school named after a very important person but its filled with thots, drug lords , and basic bitches. When martin Luther king did all that stuff he did for us I don't think he wanted black people to be like this. I never eat breakfast I always got straight to my locker. It never fails here come this nigga Jamel.

"What's good fat ass what kind of snacks you got" here he go on this childish ass bullshit.

"Why do you wish to fuck with me"

"Cause you the most fattest and uglistest bitch in the school. Ask what nigga want you? Matter fact don't answer that nobody what's yo fat nasty unfit ass."

His words hurt like blades cutting into my chest. I felt the stinging in my eyes indicating that I was gonna cry. I did I ran in the bathroom and sat in a stole and cryed. I wonder why I let him do me like this and not only this but his girlfriend picks to. Why can't I never stand up to them.

This is my first book there will be mistakes and no I'm not editing it the next chapter will be longer please vote, comment etc.

Lee