back to the trap

Jamel

Lately I been slacking on my work and spending to much time with janceia. Juvenile has been keeping up with everything. If it wasn't for him shit would probably be out of order.

"Nigga why you just won't get with her. Y'all be together everyday" juvenile said we were talking about me and janceia.

"Because we taking shit slow" he just looked at me weirdly.

"That's stupid as fuck y'all should try things out"

"Man i don't know I'll have to see" he just nodded.

He's right about me and janceia we have been spending a lot of time together. I'm starting to get attached to her and shit.

Janceia

"Paris we need to start planning your baby shower"

"No we don't its way to early for that. besides we don't know the gender we will find out when ever the doctor decides to call us back there"

Me and paris were at the doctors office finding out the gender of the baby. I really already know it's a girl but I'll let paris think its a boy. I wasn't going to miss this day.

"How about we make a bet if its a girl you owe me $20 but if its a girl I owe you"

"Deal" if only she knew she was going to lose. I just know its a girl.

Soon the doctor called paris back in the back. Soon as we got in there he lifted up her shirt and put the cold jelly on her belly. She winced because of the coldness.

"There's the head right there and the baby's hands" the doctor said smiling. From a distance it looked like the baby was waveing at us.

"Aww look at that" I said smiling hard.

"Well Mrs.paris would you like to know the gender of you're baby"

"Yes sir" paris said getting extra excited.

"Well congratulations you're having a girl" she instantly got mad. I just laughed because, I told her.

"Pay up" I said laughing with my hand out.

She handed me the $20 and we were on our way out the doctors office.

Jamel

Today just seemed boring because no action has happened. None of my workers has did anything for me to punish them its just a good day. I'm just glad things are going as planned today and I don't have to kill a nigga.

All of a sudden bullets started raining over my trap house. I spoke way to soon.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK DOWN" I said to all my workers.

Soon the bullets stopped and I checked to make sure everybody was alright. Two workers were hit one in the arm another in the leg. At least they still alive. I need to find out who tried to shoot at my trap house . I guess this what that nigga styles meant by the words he said.

Aww paris is having a little girl

Jamels trap house got shot up??

find out what happens in the next chapter always leave feedback

Lee