💜I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE 2 💜

I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE 2

Ashwin was standing there with tears in his eyes...

It's all because of you Ashwin!! Your damn angry!!

..Flashback..6 year's back..

After sk left from there.. he was sitting in the bed and thinking.. maybe what i did was not right..it's night time I shouldn't said that...

whatever she cheated on me.. I didn't care about her anymore..

Sivaangi was roaming around the street as she doesn't know where to go..she sit on the  bench and rubbed her tummy...
She was scared, worried and tensed..she doesn't know what to do next..her mind was full of worried thoughts..

"What I will do ?"

"What will society say? How She got pregnant before marriage?"

" Should I abort the child?"

No I will not do it...what is mistake of this unborn child..i will raise them by mine own..
tears rolled down from her eyes...
After sometimes she felt someone beside her
She turned to see it's was Anu Akka...
She hugged her tightly and cried out..She caressed her and placed a kiss on hairline...

Anu: sivu! Don't worry! I'm there for you!! Let's go to my home..

Anu take her to home..she refused to eat anything but anu feed her forcefully and made her sleep...

She was unable to sleep with thoughts..she cried hardly unknowingly she slept with tears...

Next day when she wake up..the news which broken her into pieces..

"Most Popular actor Mr Ashwin Kumar is getting married to Dharsha guta tomorrow"

She broken down!! Whatever he did was a lie? Everything was lie..why she believed Him?

She wiped her tears and made her mind to be strong for her babies..from onwards she will never cry she will be strong woman...

Anu came and informed her that they are going to Mumbai..she nodded her head..they packed everything..they left to Mumbai...

It was Marriage day

Ashwin was confused with his thoughts..

That terrace was broken by door banging...it was Rakshan..he was angry at core..but he doesn't came alone..he came with him Dharsha...
He throw some reports and a Dairy on Floor..

Ashwin: what you are doing Rakshan?

Rakshan: Ashwin!! I didn't expected this from you!!

Ashwin: what you are trying to say?

Rakshan: why the hell you left Sivaangi?

Ashwin: because she is cheater!!

Rakshan: shut up Ashwin!! Now just listen to me!!! She is innocent girl!!
Whatever you saw or heard was planned by your so called friend Dharsha!! She planned everything to separate you and Sivaangi.. because she wants to marry you!!
I know you won't believe it without evidence..
Then Rakshan took out his phone and showed a video of Dharsha 's confess....

Ashwin slapped her and choked her neck and pinned her to wall..
Slapped her left and right...
Blood came from The side of Dharsha's lips..

He called his bodyguards and asked them throw her out this mansion..
His bodyguards dragged her and throw out the mansion...

Ashwin was feeling guilty and of course emotional ..
He turned to Rakshan and was about say something...but Rakshan stopped him

Rakshan: I know what you are going to say but it's too late.....
He said and left...

Ashwin knee down and started crying..he lost happiness,his love ,his everything..
He noticed those files and took it and opened it..

Pregnancy report

sivaangi ashwin kumar

Twins

result positive

10 weeks

His eyes got blured and his heart was full emotions..
Those words which he used for her is echo in his ears and making him guilty each second.....

He tried to find every but failed..he doesn't know where she was!! Every day was hell for him..he lost in interest in everything.. Doesn't talk to anyone.kept himself inside the 4 walls of the Room.... During this time the only friend of him was alcohol..The only support of him...he was addicted to alcohol...

Flashback end's....

When he met her after 6 years!! He got back his Hope..

The only thought in his mind was he wants to  her and his kids in his life at any cost...he doesn't want to lose her again...he will go to any extreme level to keep her in his life....

He followed her and went inside the cabin..
she was not there but our  lifelines.. their symbol of love was sitting there...he started crying..
Aarav and Advik was sitting in the sofa and playing games on the phone...

He went and hugged them.. placed many infinity kisses on their face...
Both of them Looked at each other confusing..

Ashwin: I'm your Appa...
He said and hugged them tighty...

A voice came from behind..it's was Sivaangi

Sivaangi: Ashwin!!! Leave them!! You Don't have rights on Aarav and Advik...

To be continued....

there is 2 or 1 parts for this one shots..😁
And I'm only your will be updated in the midnight...😁😁

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKED IT. I TRIED SOMETHING NEW..
YOU CAN GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION..
Please stay at home.. don't go outside...and take all necessary precautions..be safe..

With love
Your authoreyy
Aishu💜💫