-(7)-

We had arrived at a huge manor

We had arrived at a huge manor. It had huge gates and an at least 12 foot wall surrounding the place, made out of marble. They had a wall made from marble. What show offs. I stared out of the window sat in the boot, I refused to sit on one of their laps, I wasnt a dog after all.

We arrived to a circular fountain sprouting a clear and gleaming arrays of water pouring into the bottom. It was sparkling, oblivous to the atmosphere that was surrounding this place. It was sparkling, it was dark and cold, with cold light shining down. It had this air around this place, an air of uncertainty. It wasnt home. It was far from it. It was like being sent to boarding school, but realising you are all alone. 

This was different from my mother. Yes she was strict, but it was just for my safety. It was still a normal home, full of love my my mother, hate from my trainer, but if he went easy on me, I would of never thrived, would never of wanted to be better and get their approval. I could probably fight off at least 5 of my brothers, but I was truly out numbered. I just had to wait for the perfect time. The perfect time to run and be far away. I could go to Russia. It would be perfect and they could never step foot their as it was their enemies territory.

I felt someone nudge me out of my thoughts. I turn to see Damien staring at me, as if trying to look into my mind to hear what I was thinking. I wasnt giving anything away. I kept a cold and hard face on me.

"Alright, we are home princess", Vin said.

"Dont call me that. I am not a princess.", I say to him in a gruff voice. He didnt like that as his eye brows went down and it was almost like he growled or something. 

"What are you a dog?", I say to him. Before he could respond I heard a woman screech my fathers name.

"Oh my love, YOUR HOME I MISSED YOU!", She yelled. Their was a teenage girl behind her. The boys obviously didnt like her as the cold glares they were giving her. She just looked to them and then to me. She smiled at me, a small one but I could see it still. She looked nice. She went over to my brothers and said hello. They all ignored her and walked past her. Kyle grabbed my arm and walked me inside. I tried to shrug him off but he just held on tighter. 

The girl looked towards me.

"Hi, I'm Petal.", She says. The woman that ran to my father came up to me and squeezed one of my cheeks. I swear it took all the effort in me not to punch her right in the face and snap her wrist.

"You can call me mom", She said. I looked her up and down discreetly and just looked at her with a blank face. Her smile didnt alter.

"Petal, show Aurora darling to her room now.", She said to Petal. I started to see how much they didnt like her. Even my father turned his nose up and her own mother prefered a child she met five minutes ago rather than her own daughter. My brothers didnt like her at all and I kind of felt bad for her. I thought all step-sisters were soppose to be bitches, but she was the very opposite.