-(14)-

She had ran from us

She had ran from us. She had left us alone to deal with out raging father as he threw things at our employees. They were terrified. Hell I was terrified. Wait, no, I was furious with Aurora. She also broke Damien's nose, which was pretty conical what a 14 year old could even do that. I blame Petal, I bet she manipulated her into thinking about running.

It's that bitches fault. I always hated her, she was always trying to sleep with us, or trying to get us to like her. I could just about bear her mother, in which was completely obsessed with our father. We left an hour ago and raced towards the gas station but she was gone by the time we even got there.

Damien, Kyle and Nevio were so angry they were all at the fight club, Romeo was stress cooking and angry cooking at the same time, Kieran wasn't angry he was just aggravated and went from being really happy about Aurora, to wanting to throw her in her room and throw away the key. Stone was worried. It was all concern for him, where she was sleeping, who she was with. 

Turns out one of the maids ran off with them. Damien was completely obsessed with her for some odd reason, I think its because she is the only girl to ever actually say no to him. I was furious with Aurora. I slept by her side whenever she was asleep to keep her safe, and when we get her back I will be there every single night. 

Damien, Kyle and Nevio would never let her out of their sights anyway, even when she was in her room they would sometimes come out just to check on her, they would pretend to go to the bathroom or go into someone else's room in that corridor. 

Our Father was the most pissed off. Even at Daisy (Petals mum) who he never ever got mad at. The guards were practically shaking when we yelled at them. She used us as an excuse that we would come out and yell for not letting her out. The Irony was hard to miss.

Daisy got in touch with her old husband and her sons, Petals half brothers. We had met them before and Petal didn't know. There was no bad blood between Dad and their father, Daisy and their father just weren't in love anymore, and they knew it was going to end. We all had a hate for Petal, she acted so fragile and nice all the time, it drove all of us crazy.

Apparently their father was pissed for causing us so much trouble, even though it wasn't even his kid. Petals real father is this ex police man, who is now a sheriff somewhere in Florida or something. We didn't really care and I don't even think Daisy told him she was pregnant. 

All I know is that dad was getting a husband for Petal, he wanted her out of the house forever and this was the best way. We could of also made an alliance with her as well, but no, she had to be the selfish bitch she always was and runaway with our princess. We were getting very stressed now as the other mafia's was starting to find out that she was gone. 

We were all worried but mostly pissed. But either way she would come home whether she like it or not.