☯︎Her Story☯︎

Start from the beginning

oh crap.

Mikey's eyes widened as he paused. But before anyone noticed Takemitchy called her.

"Y/n san"

She just pretended to be shocked seeing him instead.

" Oh! you came too" Draken looked.

"Who?" Emma and Hina said at the same time.

"She is related to the shiba siblings" Draken covered her up.

"Wahh... she' so pretty!" Both of them went closer to say hi.

"Y/n chan did you come alone?" Hina asked.

"Ahh! Are they your friends Y/n? Aww my dear finally having friends. Go go spend time with them" Miss Kaori walked away so quickly Y/n didn't even have time to say anything.

Y/n almost face-palmed herself.

"You should join us come" Emma held her hand.

Y/n felt so uneasy but then again...it was kinda nice. They walked together into the game section. The other two couples walking up front together and Mikey and Y/n at the back with a distance of almost a mile(haha) between them. Mikey secretly keeping an eye on her as the men behind them looked at the beautiful girl with white hair.

 Mikey secretly keeping an eye on her as the men behind them looked at the beautiful girl with white hair

His one glare and they would back off.

"Draken I want that peacock statue!" Emma pointed at the shooting booth.

Takemitchy and Hina were busy choosing bracelets.

"Come on Emma you" draken looked uninterested.

"But..but" Emma pouted.

"Lets give it a try" Draken approached the owner.

Y/n was just looking away trying to avoid Mikey at all costs. Her eyes fell on the cute princess in a snowglobe in the stall.

So pretty. She thought.

"Ken-chin maybe I'll try too" Mikey took up the gun.

Emma and Draken looked amazed as Mikey usually didn't pay interest in fair games at all. He just liked the rides.

"Strike!!"

" Mikey how are you so good at this" Draken complained as he took another try.

"Its talent Ken-chin" he laughed.

Draken finally did get the peacock statue for Emma and her face was totally priceless. Hina came running.

"Emma chan they say there's a flower show up front lets go see" she jumped excitedly.

"Omg! yess"

"Y/n chan you come too" they pulled her along. Y/n just went with them since she was getting away from Mikey.