"Zayn's still in there." Louis continued explaining. "But now that you guys are allowed in, he can finally get a chance to go and take rest." Zayn had been in there the whole time, never leaving Harry's or the child's side. 

"He will be staying in for a few more hours just to keep an eye on Harry, but after that, Liam, you have my permission to drag him off to his chambers and order him to sleep and eat up. Send for your mother if that is what it takes."

Liam nodded with a knowing smile. "You need to rest up too Lou. You look like hell."

Louis believed him. But he had something else to do first.

"Where's Solaris?" His voice shook. He had barely seen his Two-year-old son in days. The newborn was kept close to the mother but Solaris had been wandering from one adult to another.

"The four legged one or the two legged one?"

Louis arched his eyebrows at the alpha. "Seriously? You too Liam?"

Niall smiled. "The one with the tail somehow sneaked into the kitchen the last I heard. The one without the tail is in the prayer room with Flynn."

Louis gave them an unimpressed look before walking off. But the echoing laughter was a welcome change after the pained cries and frantic orders. Thankfully, that was all over.

Louis did end up taking a detour to the kitchen. He enjoyed some sweet apples while watching the tug of war between the stubborn mare and a stable boy. Then he freshened up a bit so that he no longer looked like a dead man covered in blood. And only then did he strode down the corridors towards the prayer hall.

As he walked, the storm inside him finally settled. The new reality started to sink in and he couldn't keep the grin out of his face. Harry was safe. Louis was a father once more. And the gods had truly gifted Valium another precious jewel. Solaris now had a partner! 

Long shadows followed him, thrown by the blazing torches. It was getting late and normally, people would start retiring for the night. But news seemed to have spread through the castle and the people in the corridor smiled and congratulated him for both the child a well as the recovering health of High Omega. Valium certainly had a reason to celebrate and honor the Gods for all that they had done, along with the healers and especially Zayn.

Finally, he reached the grand praying chamber. the moon surrounded by millions of stars visible through the glass top. The room had been extensive use during the past few days and smelled heavily of incense. But Louis was shocked to see the toddler kneeling in the center of the room, his eyes sewed shut with concentration as he prayed up to Luna.

Solaris was a mischievous kid who loved exploring. He did not sit down and pray. At least not yet.

Louis quietly walked up to the other omega sitting on the dais steps to tell him the good news. Flynn congratulated him with soft smile and gave him a hug. Once Louis told him that he had Solaris, the silver haired omega excused himself and went off to his chambers too rest for a bit before his fiancée arrived.

Leanna had started courting Flynn a few weeks after Harry's coronation and were now engaged. After hearing the news, Harry had invited Flynn to court for a few days so that they could get to know each other a bit better. The pair had become quick friends.

Leanna had been immediately alerted of the dire situation. She was expected to arrive by midnight tonight. Louis was happy that good news awaited her in Lysandra. He could only imagine how scared she must have been, upon receiving the urgent dispatch which basically said- come quick! Harry is dying.