Annabeth snorted. While the story mentioned that King Perseus had no other women beside him after Kiran instigated a war by killing their own princess, she was sure that the king probably had experience with other women.

"I will have to say," the king continued. "The princess' lips weren't too bad. Has the princess learned before?"

Though his words were light and teasing, his eyes had a sharp and observant gaze to them.

When the king had kissed her during the final wedding tradition, he wasn't forceful, but nor was he boring in letting his lips press blandly against hers. Drawn in the moment, Annabeth had accidentally opened her lips slightly and let the kiss deepen. She had forgotten it about now, but she had felt him distinctly clutch her waist tighter.

Annabeth kept an innocent expression as she faced the king's sharp gaze. Perhaps he was testing her again.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about. That was my first kiss," Annabeth said.

And it was the truth, at least in the original Princess Annabeth's body. The king didn't think she kissed Sir Luke before, right?

"Is that so?" The king said.

Annabeth nodded, then let the corner of her lips perk up. "Why? Does Your Majesty want to confirm again?"

King Perseus narrowed his green eyes. "There you go again, calling me 'Your Majesty.' I see I have a long way to go in earning your true trust and sincere cooperation."

Annabeth laughed dryly. It was easy to call people by their first names. But somehow she felt that if she called the king by his nickname, she would be crossing a line that she herself had set.

The king rose up from the bathtub, and Annabeth quickly backed up. Unfortunately, her back hit the wall. Before she could run from the bathroom, an arm was placed on either side of her. She closed her eyes, determined not to look down and see the king's nakedness. A fleeting thought ran in her mind as she recalled some of the Korean and Japanese dramas her stepmother liked to watch. Was this move the king just pulled on her called kabedon? She let out a low chuckle.

"Annabeth..." A low, deep voice called out temptingly in front of her. "What if I want to confirm?"

A gentle hand brushed the side of her cheek. Annabeth opened her eyes. The king was standing in front of her as expected. He grinned, seeing her dumbfounded countenance.

"You know...I changed my impression. That might have been my first kiss, but I think your kissing skills are horrible."

Challenged, the king narrowed his eyes. "Then why doesn't the queen show me what a real kiss is like?"

Annabeth smiled and beckoned him forward with her finger. Whatever, even if this was a contract, she could still get some benefits out of it. Her last relationship ended over two years ago. She knew when to stop him if things went too far.

The king grasped the wrist with that naughty finger and pulled her into his embrace. His lips melted into hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders. His body pressed against her before pulling her into the bath, robe and all. Annabeth gasped, startled at the heated water suddenly enveloping her body.

Taking advantage of her surprise, the king swiped his tongue over her bottom lip, as if asking for permission to deepen the kiss. Annabeth granted it, intertwining her body with his.

She could feel a certain part of his body act up, but the king's hands stayed properly on her waist and the small of her back. He wasn't even trying to untie the belt of her robe.