Kiya huwa, maybe...

Next morning Pari went to a hospital that was near the Hotel. And she already called and made an appointment with a doctor, actually it was the same doctor who checked Kavin. As soon as she met him, she told him her idea, it was simple and realistic. They just had to take a saliva DNA test, that was the best way to prove that she and Kavin didn't exchange any intimations, and the doctor also had to check her blood reports by takeing a sample of it, to know if the viruses because of that Kavin was in that state now, where transported from her body to his'. Easy right? The hard part was that no one was by her side, neither the doctor cause he himself believed that they two had sex and that's why Kavin was ill, but still, why wasn't she ill? That's something to find out...

The doctor took the samples, and he told Pari that the reports would take some time, so maybe she'd like to go home for now, and he would personally get the reports to the team or her. She agreed and she tried to make things easy, she went back to the hotel and called Ishu and Dush, trying to assure them that the reports where going to be there until night, and they surely where negative. She was convincing them the reports would not dissapoint them, and they would get to an end of this matter. After some time they understood, after all she had the right of explaining herself, it was hard for her too. Wasn't it?

09:36 AT NIGHT, Saodey Mahaal Hotel

Kavin was still sleeping, he didn't wake up after he got uncouncious infront of Pari, it was terrible cause they all still could see that he was going through a lot of pain, cause he used to make some noises, or maybe try to say something, but the words where dead and hurtfull out of his mouth, he seemed to be in a nightmare that was not ending, his eyes moved and reflected pain but he didn't open them from the last long hours. Pari, Ishu and Dush where present there, cause they knew the doctor along with the reports, was gonna be there soon. After a few minutes the door knocked it was him, the doctor, he entered in the room, gave a look to Pari who was looking at him with hope, after greeting he got a file out of his bag, he gave it a look, and he said:

- It's actually confusing...- then he gave another look to it. Of course it was confusing for him, cause infront of him there where sitting a couple and a wife who was scared of haveing sex with her own husbend, and also the results where confusing, why? The doctor is gonna tell you about it:  - In your saliva sample there is Kavin's DNA also...

- What, there must've bee...- started Pari before letting him finish.

- Pari let it be.- said Dush with an expressionless face. He was like an older brother for her, she was embarrassed as hell, and she kept quiet.

And the doctor continued:

- But the strange thing is that the viruses that are affecting Raj right now, they are not from her, she doesn't have the same molecules in her blood. So it's impossible for her to be the one that caused chaos in his body and blood. As a doctor i am not incharge of all this but when i was takeing your blood samples and reports, i got to know that your actual name is Purvi, and he is Kavin as your friend asked me the other day...- He said looking at Ishu.

That day they where so nervous that they forgot to act. They forgot that Kavin and Pari where acting as Raj Malhotra and Siya Raj Malhotra...

-She has two names she changed her's, but we forgot to change it in the medical insurence and office, we'll do it thanks for remembering us... - said Dush as to cover it all up.

The doctor was still kinda suspicious but he accepted his excuse and after saying some more stuff he went away from there, after that, Dush didn't say a word to Pari, he just gave her a straight look and went away from there. But Ishu staied, she went closer to Pari and hugged her, who also hugged her friend back and started sobbing...