Good night....

Here at Ishiyant room, they where giving stares to eachother. Every time Ishu caught Dush looking at her, she blushed and removed her gaze... What feelings are thoose. Not a friendly one's. They two knowed ke friends don't feel what they where feeling right now. Dush was about to sleep in de chair, again...

- Sir aap...- Ishu was saying something but Dush cut her.

- Sir nahi Dush, aabtoo hum husbend-wi... I mean friends he na. So, call me Dush- he said smiling.

- Ok, toh  Dush tumna aaj bed par so jao, i know ke chair pe sona bohot uncomfortable he...- Ishu said.

- But bed sirf ek hi he toh...- she again cut him.

- Toh hum bed ko aada kar lete he, i mean me ek side pe or tum ek side pe.- she said smartly.

- Good idea, middle me ek gaddi rakhlo...- he answered.

- Weseh to i trust you, but i don't trust myself...- murmured Ishu.

- Kiya?- asked Dushu, who heard her.

- I mean ke rakh de, gaddi... Humarre bich me... Good night ...- she said nervously and went to change. Dush smiled looking at her and then started doing something on his mobile.

While in Kavi side:

Kavin was in the room, thinking about what happend earlier. The scense of the beach. Her smile. Her touch. His reaction...

- Lagta he, galat kar diya. Upar se motorbike sat le aya, and abh pata nahi woh kaha he... Idiot hu me pura ka pura idiot...- he was murmuring and cursing his self when Pari entered in the room, she didn't say anything. Just entered, came in, went to her closetz,  picked her night suit and went to the bathroom. Without even looking at him.  After a while she came outside and was reading a book. Still didn't even look at him.

- Pari, yrr, woh... woh SORRY. I know i was really rude, but mene jaan puch kar nahi kiya I SWEAR...- he said with a sad pout.

She dind' t answer.

- Ok you can punish me...

She didn't answer.

- Dekho me yahan hi khara rahunga, I won't sleep the whole night...

She was still quite... He lost hope, he looked down and suddenly she said:

- Yeh Kavin, yehi jo cute sa, smart sa, dashing sa, hero and pagal sa he... Yeh real he, kiyu khudpe nakli chehra laga kar bethe ho... Kise dhoka de rahe ho khudko ya mujhe.- she said softely. He looked at her shocked with tears. He tried not to let her notice his expressions and said:

- Me samjha nahi...

- Samajh jaoge...- she said and continued with her boek.

- Acha to mujhe maaf kar diya kiya?- he asked changing the topic and she just nodded her face in yes still looking at the book.

- So me keh raha tha aaj me sofe pe sona...- he was talking and Pari cuted him.

- Lagta he abh aapko neend aay hui he, sofe pe hum dono kese pure aenge...- she said and giggled.

He couldn't stop his self from smiling: - Tum naraz hi theek thi...- he said smiling.

- Sofe pe me hi so rahi hou,  aap jaiye bed pe.- he was about to say something but she continued- arree jaaye subha jaldi uthna he. Good night :))

He smiled at her: - Good night.

And they two slept thinking about the new tomorrow... Not confused. And our Pari with an other new mission in hand ... 

"Shayad aap naraz ho,

kuch waqt ke liye.

Shayad akele ho,

sirf, kuch waqt ke liye...

-by me-"

 This one for you @YashuSingh00  :))) So guys give love, comments, votes and more. Love you all, and good night. Sweet dreams :))) 😎😜😂😘🤩😍💖💖💖