Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Eighty-Two⚡Superposition ⚡

Chapter Eighty-Two
Superposition

Wren sat on her bed with her journal in her lap as she wrote until all of the sudden her bedroom starts to rattle. Wren looked alarmed as it seemed like a train was passing by the room, flooding it with golden light from their exterior lights as it honks its horn loudly.

Wren squeezes her eyes shut and grits her teeth as she put her hands over her ears. A moment later, an alarmed Natalie and Lydia run in to find her daughter gripping her head. "Wren, what's wrong?" Natalie as she ran over and grabbed Wren's arm.

"Did you hear that?" Wren asked and they frowned, "We heard you screaming." Lydia said and Wren frowned as well as she struggles to recall the details of what she just experienced. "No, it- it was the sound of a train passing through my room..." Wren said and Natalie raised her eyebrows slightly.

"Well, there wasn't a train, and we haven't had an earthquake, so... Maybe you just had a bad dream. You should probably write it down before you forget about it." Natalie said and Wren shook her head, "I wasn't asleep..."

Wren walked through the halls of the highschool as she smiled at a couple classmates. She instinctively wanders over to a locker as though she's waiting for someone, but after a moment, she frowns, as though she can't remember why she was there. She thinks about it for a moment before sighing and leaning back against the locker.

"Don't tell me In finally losing my mind." She muttered quietly before quickly walking to class. She ran into math class and quickly sat down next to Lydia right as the late bell rings.

"I'm impressed with most of you. It really speaks to your study habits and your commitment to your own education. Everyone else? See me for extra help." Ms. Flemming said as she started passing out graded papers.

Ms. Flemming gives Malia a knowing look and hands her the quiz making Malia look at it to see she was given a D-. Malia growled under her breath as she gripped the edges of her desk so hard that her claws came out. Lydia and Wren seeing that Malia was losing control, immediately began distracting Ms. Flemming.

"Ms. Flemming-" They both said at the ae time but Ms. Flemming cut them off, "I already told you, girls- I don't give extra credit for alternate equations based on your own theoretical findings." She said making Lydia and Wren make an awkward face as Ms. Flemming walks away to continue passing back the tests before Wren turned her attention back to Malia, who is still struggling to regain control.

"Mal! Claws. Claws, Malia." Wren whispered and Malia sat back and took a deep breath before slightly holding her hand up to show she no longer had her claws out.

Wren sighed softly and sat back, looking over at her paper. After a moment, she noticed someone out of the corner of her eye and turned to find that an older woman wearing scrubs and a white lab coat is sitting at the desk next to her. Wren frowned, furrowing her brows as she glanced around before leaning toward the woman.