Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE

Wren's outfits:
Station / Loft -

Stilinski House / Eichen House -

Chapter Fifty-Seven💰 Perishable 💰

Chapter Fifty-Seven
💰 Perishable 💰

"It's not just that she could still be alive-" Wren said as she, Stiles, Lydia and Stilinski walked into his office, "It's that she would've had to fake her death." Lydia finished making Stilinski Stilinski raise his eyebrows at them. "Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" Stilinski asked and the three of them nodded.

"Definitely."

"Maybe."

"Something like that."

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" Stilinski sighed, "She might be helping the Benefactor..." Lydia trailed off and Wren nodded. "Or is the Benefactor..." She said making Stilinski nod, "That sounds like a story worth hearing." He said then shut the door but opened it after a few minutes of talking.

"Anybody seen Parrish?" He asked, glancing around, "Haigh?" He asked making Haigh look up slightly wide eyed. 'Haven't seen him." He said, shaking his head before Stilinski nodded and shut the door.

Lydia was about to say something but Wren glanced out the window of the office and her eyes widen. "Oh my god." She mumbled making everyone follow her gaze to see Parrish, covered head to toe in black smudges, charge at Haigh making Haigh shot a couple times. "Hey! HEY!" Stilinski yelled rushing out of the office with his gun drawn.

Parrish punched Haigh causing him to accidentally pull the trigger, shooting Stilinski in the shoulder making Lydia scream. Both Wren and Stiles rushed over to Stilinski before glancing over at Parrish.

He was on top of Haigh as he kept punching him over and over before slowly stopping and sitting up breathing heavily.

💰

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek asked as he looked at Parrish's hands with a conflicted look, "It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead." Lydia said as she stood on the other side of Parrish. "They should be gone." Derek said and Parrish looked at him crazy, "I was set on fire! All of me should be gone."