Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Six🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

Chapter Six
🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

"Wren!" Stiles said as he ran over to Wren who just walked through the school doors.
"Do you mind giving Scott the silent treatment with me?" He asked, putting his arm around her shoulder and making her walk forward, while she looks at him confused, "Why?"

"Because he let my dad get his by a car last night after the parent teacher conferences." Stiles said making her eyes widen, "Is your dad okay?" She asked and he nodded. "He's fine, soft tissue damage but that's besides the point. Scott still let it happen." He said and she nodded slowly.

"So bow not only do you want to give Scott the silent treatment, you want me to as well?" She asked and Stiles nodded, "Yep." He said and she sighed softly. "Why do I always get roped into your guys things?" She said and Stiles raised his eyebrows, "You say that like you dont willingly come along." He said and she pursed her lips.

"Damn it..."

🐺

"Wren! Perfect." Scott said anxiously as he saw Wren walking to class and he gently grabbed her shoulders, pushing her along with him. "Derek told me to stay away from Allison. And to stay away from Allison, I have to stay away from Lydia. And to stay away from Lydia, I have to stay away from Jackson, all to stay away from Allison, because they're friends with her." He explained in a rush making her nod slowly.

"But Allison is my friend, Jackson is kinda my friend and Lydia is my sister and Stiles told me not to talk to you." She said and he sighed and nodded. "That's why I need your help because you're the only person who could get Stiles to talk to me." He said making her look at him.

"Why?" She asked and his eyes widen slightly, "Uh... Because you scare us sometimes." He said making her furrow her brows. "I'm smaller than the both of you and you're a Werewolf." She said and he nodded, "Yes, and the last time we called you short you hit us with our own lacrosse sticks." He said and she nodded slightly.

"Ohhh, yeah... I did do that."

They walked into class and Stiles looked up and saw Scott and instantly looked away making Scott sighed. Scott went to sit behind Stiles while Wren went to sit next to him. "You still not talking to me?" Scott asked and Stiles just ignored him, "Can you at least tell me if your Dad is okay? It was just a bruise, right? Soft tissue damage?" Still nothing.

"You know I feel really bad about it?" Scott asked and Stiles still didn't say anything, "Okay, what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this out? And that I went to Derek for help." Scott said.

Wren watched in amusement as Stiles looked like he was mentally fighting himself before finally turning to Scott.
"If I was talking to you, I'd tell you that you're an idiot for trusting Derek. But obviously I'm not talking to you." Stiles said then turned back around in his seat while Wren chuckled.