She elbowed me, pulled away and turned around to face me.

"I'm not listening anyone.", she gritted.

"Not even me?", came a voice from my right. Lett stopped altogether on seeing the owner of that voice.

Now she can't leave, all thanks to my savior, my Mom.

On Rachael's insisting, I told Mom, the entire scenario beforehand in the afternoon, after which I had to face a few curses.

But the best thing about family is, it always stands by your side, no matter what. After scolding, Mom asked me herself if I need her help. I saved her for the last and let's see what happens next.

Mom went near her, held her hands and said affectionately, "I know everything darling."

"Janette, I'm sorry but I have to leave.", she said.

"Honey, I know my boy is a knucklehead. And I won't ask you to forgive him. But please, don't leave like this. It's just a matter of three days. If you'll leave, we won't be able to enjoy the wedding. Please dear, for Rae, for me. Please stay."

"No Janette I need to go, please don't...", Lett tried to speak but Mom intruded.

"Darling, if you'll leave today, then I'll regret forever for having raised this man who hurt a precious soul like you. At least let me compensate on his behalf. It'll break my heart to see you go like this. Please dear."

I saw Lett's eyes melt at her words.

"Fine. I... I'll stay."

And she stays! Love you Mom!

"Thank you Lett.", she hugged her.

"And you,", Mom said turning to me, "dare you trouble her. Now go, get her luggage to her room. And before that put a shirt on."

"Yes Mom.", I said.

"No Aunt Janette, I'll take it myself."

"No way dear. He will do it. He needs to be punished for hurting you.", Mom said following which Lett nodded and left us, not before gifting me a deadly glare.

It's not a punishment Mom. It's a reward!

"Listen Aaron.", Mom turned to me, "That girl is a jewel. I can see something for you in her eyes. I've been noticing it since the day she first had the dinner at our house. Do anything you can to win her heart back. She is a perfect match for you.", she said keeping her hand on my cheek.

I nodded and embraced Mom in a hug. She is the best. "I love you so much Mom."

"Love you too son. Now go, do what you should to bring me my daughter-in-law. And dare you hurt her again.", she warned with a sweet angry tone and then left me.

I'll definitely win her back in three days. Lett darling, here I come for you.

First, I looked around for Dylan, who was busy fighting with Alex and Jacob... over the bet money.

"Give it back Dylan, your plan failed.", Alex said.

"But she stays, so technically it worked. I'm not returning a single buck.", Dylan argued back.

And here... these are The Billionaires!

"Stop acting like tramps and someone get me a shirt!", I yelled.

Dylan removed his shirt and threw it at my face.

"Now go away and don't disturb. We've got a serious issue to resolve here.", he said and they resumed their banter.

I sighed and put on his shirt. Next, I pulled the luggage out of the car and also took Lett's phone from Rachael. I threw on my shirt and headed towards her room. As I reached, I knocked on the door.

"Room service.", I said as she opened the door and gazed me with an irritated expression.

She grabbed the handle and pulled the luggage inside, without saying a word.

She was about to close the door, but I stopped her saying, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"No."

"Something like a phone.", I said.

"Give it back.", she demanded.

"Give me a kiss.", I smirked.

"Keep it.", she spat and shut the door on my face.

"Fine", I bawled from outside, "but you should've password protected it. At least I'll get your cute photos from it. By the way does it have any photo of me? Let me check..."

The door opened immediately.

"Give. It. Back.", she said, trying to snatch it, but I withdrew my hand.

"Let me in.", I wiggled my eyebrows.

She opened the door for me. I entered in and locked the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Locking us in. You are going to kiss me, I don't want others to witness our private moments."

"I am not kissing you. Give my phone back and get out straightaway."

"A few minutes ago, you were enjoying kissing me. Then why not now?"

"Because now I know you are a liar.", she spat.

"I won't give it back until you kiss me again. So? You want it back or not?"

She sighed and came closer to me. Her lips were just an inch away from mine. I closed my eyes to enjoy her soft lips and waited but... they never came?

I opened my eyes to see the mobile in her hands. Before I can think, she opened the door and pushed me out.

And there, she took her revenge for that night when I let her sleep on my bed. I did something like this, didn't I?

"Don't you dare come close to me wearing Dylan's shirt next time.", she closed the door.

It again opened a second later and she said, "In fact, don't you dare come close to me ever again!"

The door closed again, with a bang.

No problem Lett. I'll win you back soon.

Hey Guys!

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter :)