"That her ego is coming in the way of her happiness.", I said looking at the floor.

"Haha. Relax guys he's just kidding.", Rae threw a dismissive hand and then looked at my face that held a serious expression.

"You're kidding right?", she asked, giggling. But my serious expression faded her titter.

"You're kidding, right?", she asked again, horrified this time.

"Please tell me you didn't say that.", Dylan said shaking my shoulders.

"Sorry but I did.", I sighed.

"If no one minds, can I kill him?", Amy glared me.

"1000 dollars, this will fail.", Alex said placing money on the table beside bed.

"1000 from my side too.", Jacob placed his bet.

"1000 that it'll pass.", Riley too placed her money.

"You switched teams wifey?", Jacob said with puppy eyes.

"My money my choice.", Riley replied.

"It'll definitely pass. 100 dollars from my side.", Dylan placed his money with all gaping him.

"What? I'm not 100 percent sure.", he nervously grinned. Dylan will be Dylan!

"I don't have my purse.", Amy shrugged. Next all eyes settled on Rachael.

"I hate gambling!", she rolled her eyes.

Minutes later, finally my Lett came and embraced me in a tight hug. I got the kiss that I longed for. Everything was going as I wanted, until they all disturbed us and Amelia spoiled everything.

Lett couldn't have fallen from that window. I know her, she could even jump off a cliff and manage to avoid the fall. I'm not exaggerating here.

But the fear in me can't bear any risk when she is concerned and hence our plan failed. However, I knew something like this could happen, so I had asked Alex, to remove the keys from her car so she couldn't leave again.

This time, I have the full control.

The moment she left the room, I took the key from Alex and started behind her, still shirtless though.

"Rae, you know what to do. Hurry.", I bawled before running out.

"Yeah, we'll be down in a minute.", she said and rushed to the other way.

By the time I reached out, I saw Lett getting in the car and noticing the missing key.

"Finding this?", I said swinging the key outside the car.

She tried to snatch it from the window, but I didn't let her. She had to get off the car.

"Give it back.", she made another attempt to snatch. Jesus, that boiling angry look makes her hotter!

"Not so soon darling.", I said.

"Fine keep it. I'll take the cab." She picked up her handbag from the other seat and started walking away. She didn't even care to collect her luggage that rests in the boot.

I stopped her by a firm grip around her waist, from behind. Oh, how much I missed trapping her in my arms these many years.

She tried to move but wasn't able to. I placed my head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "You forgot your luggage darling?"

"Keep it! Let me go.", she said all vexed, trying to remove my hands.

"I won't let you go anywhere. You'll listen to me and stay here.", I whispered again.