(29) Bundle of joy

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

An year passed by, Jungkook was happy so was Taehyung, Jungkook's Dada passed his company to Jungkook and he was now the CEO. BTS was still active but with longer breaks, Taehyung was still in the group so we're their hyungs.

Although, there was one thing missing in their life. A small bundle of joy. They both wanted it but they didn't talk about it, neither of them did. Jungkook started going this orphanage, since last 2 week and Taehyung didn't know anything about that.

Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung, in his heart needed a bundle of joy whom he wanted to raise together with Jungkook. They both in their own hearts always knew they wanted kids. It was just something like a dream when they got together almost 5 years ago, they both wanted this in the future but they were both oblivious that it was the both of them wanting the exact same thing.

So, this one day, Jungkook rushed into their practice room and dragged Taehyung out as their hyungs were present there as well. They went back to Jungkook's cabin.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, flabbergasted once they were in his cabin.

"Baby breathe, calm down. What happened?" Taehyung asked to a hyperventilating Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled as he was trying to gather his words,

"How do you feel about adoption?"

Taehyung stood, stupefied. He was caught off guard because Jungkook bringing this up out of blue was indeed shocking.

"What?"

"Listen to me" He held Taehyung's hands as he spoke,

"There is this girl only 8 months old, she needs a home and her mother died while giving birth and his dad well, he umm- is another addict story. Dada called me and told me about her"

"That's disheartening, poor girl"

"I know, but hyung I wanna know what you think about adoption because I would love to have a bundle of joy with us"

"Baby, I understand what you are saying but can I get some time to think this through?" Taehyung piped out.

"Yeah sure" Jungkook mumbled and nod his head with a small smile to hide his disappointment.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Taehyung said and brushed his lips on Jungkook's in a feathery motion before walking out.

Later that evening, Taehyung informed Jungkook that he will be late so he can go home first. Jungkook sighed and drove back home. He knew Taehyung needed some time but he wouldn't lie that he was a little- okay truthfully very much impatient to bring that little bundle of joy to their home.

He had seen her pictures earlier when he told his Dada that he was thinking of adopting the little one and he instantly fell for that little baby. She was so cute and just so so small that he wanted to hide her in his embrace and protect her from everything.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

It was 1am and Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to come back. Taehyung had informed him that he would be back by 1am but that didn't stop Jungkook to be worried.

Exactly at the said time, the door opened and Taehyung came in, discarding his shoes quickly he plopped in the couch beside Jungkook.

"Dinner?" Jungkook asked.

"Done, did you eat?" Taehyung questioned as well and Jungkook nod his head positively that he did.

Jungkook didn't know how to start the conversation about earlier, he didn't want to push Taehyung for anything, he really didn't want that but he wanted to know what Taehyung was thinking about it so he could make up his mind. There was an annoying silence between them and Taehyung sensed it.

"Baby" He called softly and once he heard Jungkook hum, he proceeded,

"I have been thinking of adopting for quite a while now. I want to raise a baby with you, it had always been like a dream to me but I wanted to make sure and give you sometime to think through it and if you think you are really ready for this then let's do it"

Well, now- Jungkook wasn't prepared for this answer because he thought Taehyung wasn't ready for it because clearly it's a big step and a big responsibility but he never once thought that all this time the elder was thinking about him, Jungkook today once again realized how much he loves Taehyung. Little things like this is the soul reason to why Jungkook fell I love with his Taehyungie hyungie hyung again.

And now they were starting a family together.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

Some of you were actually thinking at the start of this story that Jungkook's secret was that he was an M-Preg but welp- I wanted to write about adoption so I did 😁