(14) Hurricane and Wine

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

The wind was howling like some horror movie opener and the room is dark as night. When I managed to focus on my clock it's almost noon. Dressed in some skinny black jeans and a white shirt, sporting my sneakers I'm out in the street in just seconds. I had already informed the hyungs that I won't be here till tomorrow.

My hair was whipping so violently about my face I could barely see at all. There were no cars and no people. Newspapers tumble around the asphalt as if caught in invisible laundry machines. The trees creaked, screaming as their limbs strain against the onslaught.

I took a few involuntary steps backwards and frantically knocked the front door as it banged against the wall in chaotic booms. Then the rain starts, not slowly, but so thick I can't see a yard. It pummeled my skin raw in the seconds as he asked me to get inside.

"Hey" I said as I discard my shoes.

"Hi hyung" He replied softly, following him to the living room.

I am staying over Jungkookie's today.

Why?

Because there is a hurricane and I was worried about him, I texted him before making my way here.

"You caught me off guard with the sudden message hyung. Please warn me a little earlier from the next time" He complained and I chuckled.

He is so god damn adorable.

"Get used to these sudden visits now Jungkookie" I teased and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"As if you are free all the time" He replied.

"Well true but still whenever I will be free I will be here" I said with a wink and he just shook his head.

"That's too cheesy hyung" Jungkook smiled slightly.

"Don't tell me you don't like it"

"Oh please!"

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The day passed too quickly for my liking. We had a great time, playing Overwatch, watching movies with a safe distance between us. He cooked for us, I helped as much as I could because a world known fact, I can't cook.

I have started trusting Jungkookie.

It was odd for me to make a connection so fast, to give him trust so easily, tentative though it was. There was something in the way he smiled, a warmth, a genuineness, a softness of spirit I just couldn't pass up.

He listened like he was absorbing my words, not simply getting me turn over and done with so he could return to some other topic. The more time I spent with him the more my  spirit lifted, he was the new friend I needed for so long. The kind of a new friend with whom there is a new music, a unique combination of sounds that comes together just right.

"Up for some wine?" He asked.

"Sure" I answered and he nod, getting up to get some.

He brought two wine glasses and a bottle of wine, placing it down on the table before pouring the wine elegantly and passing me a glass afterwards. I thanked him as we clicked the glass together before taking a sip.

In a jocund conversational flow, wine adds a heady sense of pleasure. I somewhat started feeling tipsy at time passed and I could see he was too.

Jungkook's hair looked so soft but honestly it wasn't the best thing about him. It fell in black bangs about his pale smooth skin, so striking that it was the only thing anyone every commented on, he told me. But I barely noticed it.

I could drink in his words like a strong wine and enjoy feeling tipsy more than I already was. I watched him like he had the stars in his hands and soft petals at his feet. I wanted to wrap him in my arms and never let go. But first things first, I had to ask him out on an actual date and my nerves were so bad, I shook at just the thought.

Was it the wine talking?

"-nd that's how crazy it was, like can you believe it-" I unconsciously nod, not even listening as my gaze fell on his lips.

Soft baby lips upon his soft baby face, I'd listen to him all day and think of it as a blessing but right now listening to him was not on my mind. I ran my tounge over my bottom lip and looked at him in the eyes, he locked eyes with me and halted.

I leaned forward looking at him in the eyes. My gaze fell back on his lips, I leaned in more and soon my lips were over his, soft baby lips, I closed my eyes to feel it more. We didn't move and I just kept my lips on his. I could feel my heart thumping and I was sure he could too. In that kiss was the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts condensed into a moment.

The loud pitter-patter of rain on the window broke my trance. I pulled away and opened my eyes to look at him. He had a rosy hue spread on his cheeks.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

The similar expression, cuties 🥺