(27) Official

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Taehyung woke up like he did every morning, looking at Jungkook's sleeping, peaceful face. It has been 3 weeks since they started living together. Instead of Taehyung moving in at Jungkook's apartment they bought a new one. A penthouse, after almost a week of apartment hunting they finally found a home, that give them a cozy warmth and the place was beautiful, really beautiful.

Taehyung's, sweetheart has infiltrated his life with his Bambi eyes and kind soul. Now, he can't sit alone in a silent room without hearing those sweet giggles and laughter. Taehyung finds it hard to sleep if the younger is not next to him because him being next to Taehyung gives the elder a sense of comfort and protection and the same goes for Jungkook.

Never had Taehyung felt the need to protect anyone but that changed when he fell in love, he wants to protect Jungkook from everything bad. After everything he has been through at that young age, he needed someone to be there for him and Taehyung knew that.

That morning, Taehyung opened his Twitter after having a phone call with Namjoon and Yoongi. He posted a tweet.

Jungkook was still fast asleep, oblivious of everything

Jungkook was still fast asleep, oblivious of everything. Yet he and Taehyung talked about this before, about getting it official. Seven months into dating in secret was enough. Taehyung's hyungs had supported them with this when they told them that they want to make it official and they understood them very well.

Jungkook was afraid and he had voiced out his concerns to Taehyung and they had a long conversation, listening and talking attentively. Communication is the key after all. Moreover, being afraid meant being brave, or at least it does for Taehyung and Jungkook understood it as well.

The two go hand in hand. First is the fear, then the determination not to be ruled by it. They choose to face fear, to conquer it, for how else are they to make true progress in life?

Taehyung had assured him,

"I will not be moulded by those who want me conveniently placated, I will not shy from the obstacles they people outside might create. Though your heart beats fast and your fingers tingle from an excess of adrenaline, you my love are a warrior at heart. Faced with adversity you have an ability for calm and rational thought, to me that is a blessing"

Jungkook had hugged him tightly after that, he felt so loved.

Now, Taehyung waited for Jungkook to wake up as he read the comments, he smiled reading some of them but the negative responses didn't get to him. It's his life, he loves Jungkook and he won't allow anyone to ruin it for either of them.

"Hyung" Taehyung heard the still sleepy voice and he kept his phone aside, giving his attention to Jungkook fully.

"Good Morning baby" He said, tracing his jaw line with a soft smile.

"Morning" The younger greeted as well, kissing his cheek.

"You slept well?" Jungkook nod his head and turned more towards Taehyung but stopped with a hiss.

Taehyung frowned and looked at him worried,

"You okay baby. Did I hurt you?"

Jungkook shook his head as his cheeks turned crimson. Oh, why you ask?

They had made love the last night, for the first time. Taehyung was very gentle and caring with him. Taking care of him perfectly, they didn't only pleasure each other but they made each other feel loved and both of them felt the love.

"I am okay hyungie, you didn't hurt me" Jungkook reassured.

"Still- let's get you washed up" Taehyung smiled before picking Jungkook up.

He squeaked nevertheless held Taehyung tightly as they walked in the bathroom to have a bath and make Jungkook feel refreshed. While they were sitting in the bath tub with Jungkook leaning on Taehyung's chest, sharing kisses here and there Taehyung said,

"I made it official"

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at him.

"I made us official, I am sorry I didn't wait for you but I ju-"

"Hyungie it's okay, I am glad you did it. I am happy" Jungkook said with a wide smile and Taehyung couldn't help but cup his cheeks and kiss him softly.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

This book won't have smut because this is a sweet, fluff story and I really didn't want to add smut in it, hope you all understand

This book won't have smut because this is a sweet, fluff story and I really didn't want to add smut in it, hope you all understand. 😇