(18) Back home

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Nearly 16 hours later the boys took the exit from Incheon Airport and drove off to their dorms, they were finally back home. Namjoon was the first to climb out, stretching his legs in front of him. Next were Jin and Jimin, then Yoongi and Hobi. Lastly, Taehyung climbed out as he pulled his arms one at a time behind his head, stretching his muscles from the stiffness they endured during all the traveling.

"Taehyung-ah, are you sleeping in?" Jin hyung asked and I shook my head.

"Why? Where are you going?" Yoongi hyung asked.

I was about to reply but Jimin beat me to it,

"He is going to sleepover at Jungkook's"

"Thank you" I shot Jimin a glare and looked at hyungs.

"Yes hyung, I will be going to Jungkook's after I get freshen up of course" I replied and they nod.

"Are you proposing today?" Hobi hyung wiggled his eyebrows at me, teasingly.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered.

"Stop teasing him, Taehyung-ah go ahead, shower and go to him" Namjoon hyung said and I nod, smiling.

The luke warm water crept onto his skin as soon as he turned on the shower. Calming himself down for the upcoming events today with the help of the very much needed shower.

Getting done, he wrapped a towel around his waist and brushed his teeth. He grabbed the clothes he picked out before heading for the shower. Twenty minutes later he was all set to go.

He quickly dropped a message to Jungkook, that he is on his way there and got a  heart-warming reply that, he made dinner for the both of them and would be waiting for the elder.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

After a lovely greeting and a delicious dinner, both of them were sitting on the couch, Jungkook wanted to say something, ask something but there was something serene about Taehyung's composure that made him not say a word. They were quiet for a few minutes until Taehyung broke the silence, turning to face Jungkook.

"There's something I want to give you"

Jungkook gulped, his heart giving him a sudden lurch inside his chest.

"What is it?" He asked but Taehyung didn't answer.

The elder quickly walked to where he had discarded his jacket and got something out of his pocket. He handed two boxes, one of them medium sized, wrapped around shiny purple gift wrap to Jungkook and one of them was a small red box.

"Open it" Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook nod his head.

Jungkook went for the medium sized one, instructed by Taehyung. He gently unwrapped the shiny purple gift wrap. An irrepressible smile formed on his lips as the he saw the sparkly, galaxy themed box. He opened the box and his smiled widened seeing how beautiful the journal looked.

He noticed the lock and looked all over the box for the digit-code but didn't find anything

"It's beautiful but, umm.. how will I open it?" The younger questioned.

As if Taehyung was waiting for him to ask that, he smiled and handed Jungkook the small red box and replied,

"With this"

"Why did you waste this small box just for the code hyung?"

"Just open it" Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook did just that and he swore his heart skipped a beat. Inside was just a note on the note there was a small photo card of both him and Taehyung, although Taehyung's face was hidden from the violin, this pictured turned out good with both of them in the frame, it was from one of their hangouts at Jungkook's home.

He noticed that the photo card said Flip it over so he did, flipping it he saw his own picture that he sent Taehyung once when the elder had asked for it and there was the code 1 4 3, Jungkook couldn't wrap his mind around it but he did had a hunch although he didn't want to believe.

"Hyung- I can't, I can't take this from you it's-" Jungkook looked up at him and saw that the smile was beginning to falter

"Jungkook" The way Taehyung said his name, stilled his heart.

Jungkook wanted to cry.

"I got this for you. No one else has-" A small sigh escaped Taehyung's lips as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Jungkook" Taehyung mumbled and looked at the younger.

"Jungkook, I-I love you" There, Taehyung finally said it and Jungkook's breath hitched as he shook his head.

"No, no, you- you can't"
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

I didn't miss it today but barely understood because of the lack of subtitles 🥲