(1) Begin

Hey V,

            I am Jeon Jungkook, practically a fanboy of yours who fell in love with you. I am not even sure if you are reading it or not but I am still writing this to you, I can just hope and pray that you are actually reading it. I came across Bangtan a couple of months ago and since day 1 you caught my eyes.

I have sent you some cliché gifts because it is my first time doing something like this for someone so I hope you don't mind. Also the strawberries coated chocolates, I made them myself so rest assured and I hope you'll like it, if you even see those of course.

I hope you are doing well, eating healthy and taking rest. Please do take care of yourself, I don't wanna see you getting sick. I have decided that I will write you letters and send you gifts once a month even though you don't see or read it. Atleast this way I would be able to express my feelings. So here I begin.

I don't wanna bottle it all up inside so yeah, see you next month. Till then, take care of yourself.

Messages for you:~

* Loving you made the world a better place for me.

* You have inspired me to live my DREAMS.

* It's really beautiful, how being in love made me happier than ever!

* I really want to be a better person for you but I know it's something I can only dream about.

~Jk 🐰

____________________________________That's all for today

That's all for today. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it.
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
See you in the next chapter.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

(A/n: So this will be the writing style of this book. It's only gonna be the letters for a while but soon we will have POV's as well so don't worry about it. I really hope you all will like it)