She is not sure whether she is doing a miskate or a sin. She knows that she is going to shatter his wedding drams when she initially planned for this revenge! She knows that he will be broken when he learns that his bride had eloped.

But now after witnessing his love, Abainaya was not sure whether she is going to break his wedding dreams or his soul.

But she know, she know the consequences of doing this. She know that in the end she is going to break few innocent hearts, yet she jumped into this after knowing everything only.

Then why this guilt? Why this sudden feeling of betraying him which she never felt before. Not when she stopped his wedding, not when she said 'I do', nor when she proposed a fake friendship.

Abinaya has no idea why she is feeling this all of sudden. Why her heart is fluttering when he says something stupid. Why her lips curves in smile even though she don't want this, why can't she just hate Akash like she hates other boys. Why can't she  just ignore it when he talks to her? Is that true that she started feeling for him?

Abinaya never wanted that to happen. She can't live a happily ever after life like everyone else. To be frank that is not her thing to do. She is not fated to live such life and she knows that.

The life she is living now, it is not her's. When she is living the life gifted by someone else, it is fare if she lived that life for their sake. If she didn't then she is nothing than a selfish inhuman. And Abinaya don't wanted to be that kind of person.

'my love for you is not something explained in words" Akash 's voice echoed in her mind.

"I can't fall in love, and I won't, I don't deserve this life and Akash, better end this before everything go out of my hands" Abinaya muttered to herself, trying to convince her protesting heart which said otherwise.

She glanced at Akash and again her heart fluttered with joy. She will be lying if she said that she doesn't love this feelings, yet she is not a person to love.

Wiat.

Form where this concept of love even came in between.

She have an ambition, she has a person waiting out there for her, waiting for her to complete what she wished. Now she can't just let her mind divert. There is only one ultimate goal for her, she has to bring down the D'silva's , she has to brake their ego and prestige into peices. The reputation they values more than many lives she.. She has to burn that to Ashes so that someone she loves so dearly can get a good life for herself So that the person she cares like a mother can get her place and status among this family.

This family where only status money casteism matters.
when she think about her past and all those happenings her emotions for Akash they are just nothing. Yet she struggled. She struggled to think past Akash each and every time and she failed mostly.

'Akash will be the sweetest person you will ever meet Abinaya , no one can love like he does and that is where he is different from the Other D' silva's " Anu's voice echoed in her mind.

May be this is the reason why she can't hate him. He made a good impression in her mind through her Anu . It was Anuradha who talked more about Akash to her and her words are so stiff on her heart that Abinaya struggled to overwrite her thoughts on him now.

'meet Akash once, you can't stop yourself from falling for him. And it will be the best if you became his wife. You two look cute together you know?' Anu said giving Abinaya's coffee to her.

"will you please stop your Akash puranam. I need some peace of mind here and I have to go to my work okay" Abinaya chided, even though she loved Anu very much she can't tolerate her over hyped tales about the D' silva family.

"you can't stop me talking about them  Abi darling , one day or other day you will believe my words when you meet them" Abinaya huffed at Anu's words.

"A woman who treats her daughter-in-laws like her own daughters and a man who respects his wife's decision without talking back, a house where everyone has equal respect and love each other imemsly. Isn't this what you say about D'silva mansion. Do you think it's believable that too in our society no way, Anu I'm not ready to believe them" Abinaya made faces.

'And you can hype then as they are your future in-laws, leave me alone. I can't tolerate one D' silva whom I accepted as brother for you, he himself is a biggest dumb head and his brother will be bigger dumb head. So leave me alone" Abinaya laughed at Anu who is glaring her for calling her man a dumb head.

"I told you that day Anu I told you that they are not what the seems outside but you never believed me, but I wish, I wish you listened to me then " Abinaya thought as the happy memory which turn into a painful one flashed in her mind.

"At least she is right about Akash" Abinaya smiled at her own thought. For no reason she wanted Akash to behave the same, when he come to know her truth. Abinaya was so used to this lovely Akash that she never wanted to see his wrath and anger.

She walked towards the couch and sat near him on the floor and slowly caressed his face.

"Look what you have done to me man, I never imagined that one day I will be thinking about you without sleeping and smile with a mare thought of you, what did you did to me Akash ? Why you did this to me" she asked slowly even though she knows her words will be unbearable for him.

"your husband is not dumb as you think, he send his friend Aditya to collect details about you" Ajay's words  echoed on her mind.

She had to chose now, as she don't have much time left. She had to Chose between a happily ever after family life with Akash and her only family she ever had.

She don't know how many hours she stood out in balcony thinking about the desision she has to take but finally she managed to fix at one point and the only face that flashed at her mind was Anu.

Abinaya entered into that unknown city of Chennai, with amlost knowing no one, but marely with the address of her mother's friend.

She was shocked when she got to know that her mother's friend, was dead when she reached there. Her admission in college and hostal is already confirmed yet, that big city scared that naive girl more than usual.

And then she came, Anu, her mother's friends daughter. Anu entered into Abinaya's  life like an angel. Anu became her friend, her mentor, her sister, her family and what else everything.

Abinaya who grown under her strict, not so loving dad felt blessed when she received enormous amount of love care and attention from Anu .

She tought her about the world, made her feel the nature, let her enjoy her freedom. Abinaya who lost her mother in very young age felt a mother in Anu. And she proved her love for Abinaya with the sacrifice she did for her.

"it's fare to sacrifice anything for Anu" Abinaya thought.

Takings deep sigh she took her mobile and dailed a number. "I have decided Ajay, prepare the divorcee papers. I will end this game soon" Abinaya ended the call before hearing any reply form the other side. She may end up in changing her mind if she took more time. There is only one plan and she has to execute that immediately.

Here is the next part guys hope you will like this one too

Please vote, share and comment too.