Chapter-14

The Love he never noticed

"You made a mistake Abinaya. You should have gone for the other D'silva brother! Choosing Akash is a wrong decision I think, the other one is emotionally week unlike your husband" Ajay's words made Abi frown.

"Look Ajay! I Have no time for your mind games now, just tell me why are you here now idiot? What is the reason for this dramatic entry now ?" she asked looking around and making sure that no one is observing them.

"What to do when my companion is struck here, with  her not so smart husband, thought that my help will be needed here" Ajay's words made Abainaya frown.

"I think it's not your concern to worry about my husband's smartness" Abinaya retorted back and Ajay acted as if he was shocked and amused. He didn't expected her to react this for something he said as a joke.

"okay cool down! I know that you are a typical Indian wife who can't stand a word against her husband, but listen carefully everything is not what it seems to be" this time Ajay was serious and that was visible in his face.

"Your husband, that Akash is not a fool like you think. And he doesn't believe all the lies you told" his words did shook Abinaya but she composed herself.

"Look Abi, I'm here to enlight you with some facts" she nodded her head asking him to continue.

"first! Akash is doubting you form the beginning itself, I have no idea what he knows or what plan he has in mind, but the youngest D'silva is no fool and he knows what he does. Secondly he send his friend Aditya to Chennai to spy on you" Abinaya froze hearing all this. She had an odd feeling of Akash knowing something! But she didn't expected him to send Aditya to know about her.

"And about the deal you asked me.. I will do what is needed, but you have to make sure that Derik or Akash don't know about that" he paused.

"You are confused Abinaya and it's time for you to choose. Choose between your feelings for him and the sole reason of your existence as you said. Hope you will take a wise decision, there is someone waiting for you who has no one else but you! Remember that" Ajay's words slammed hard into her concoisius.

And Abinaya nodded her head positively, she has to take a desision immediately before anything goes out of her hand.

"Arrange the deal papers, but be cautious" she said before leaving the place and as Ajay tried to leave that party hall some dragged him back holding his coat and pushed him into a dark room and locked it.

"Derik Daniel D'silva, why this violence! Play it cool man" Ajay spoke in a mocking tone and in the next second he felt his head slamming against the wall.

Derik held his neck, choking him with a rage in his eyes. "why are you here?" his voice was low, yet cold enough to freeze anyone to death.

"lea-leave me, I - can't breathe" Ajay struggled to spoke and Derik losseded his cold still holding his neck.

"Why are you here Ajay? Do you have any death wish" the rage Derik expressed made Ajay shiver! Yet he composed himself.

"I came here to meet my Friend Abinaya" Ajay said with a smirk and Derik left a sigh controlling his anger.

"Ajay! Listen . I have no intention to kill you right now! I hate those jail foods and all. Don't make me do it okay and I gave a good reputation here! I don't want to stain my hands with your filthy blood" he paused.