Chapter-7

Chapter-7
The Pain of love

That night arrived sooner than usual and Abinaya laid on her bed struggling to sleep.

Her mind was not sane enough to embrace sleep as she thought about the happenings of that day. She didn't expected Daniel to talk to her, and the confidence she saw in his eyes bothered her.

"he is living a happy life with his beautiful wife, he is not supposed to bother me" she thought. If her stay in this place is going to get extended then she is going to have hard time facing Daniel. And she don't wanted that.

Her thoughts paused at the scene where she held that knife in get hands. Abinaya knows that she can't even think about killing him even though she said those words effortlessly.

Her stream of thoughts got disturbed when she felt a pillow landing on her.

"Oi! Not getting sleep ahn?" Akash threw a pillow on Abinaya who struggled to get sleep.

"No!" she replied blankly. "Shall we talk for sowe time then" Abinaya nodded positively as she doesn't wanted to kill the excitement in his eyes.

"So tell me what you think about love Akash?" her question startled him for a second.

"Love is an enteral emotion for me Abi, love is something because of which the universe continues to exist, It's feeling that makes your heart race at weirdest times. Love is an something which can't be expressed just with words" he smiled at Abinaya who kept starring at him without blinking.

"But, your so called eternal emotion, is it certain? It changes with time right? Your feelings for certain person was not certain, it keeps changing all the time. Then how can you trust such emotion Akash" her words expressed one thing clearly, she has no belief on love and he is going to struggle a lot making her trust his love.

"Not only love nothing except uncertainty is certian in this world Abi, I may not love you the same all the time. The depth of my love may change time to time, but it will be there existing. And that's enough to survive this lifetime" his words shocked the further most corners of her heart.

"I can understand you Abi, something is bothering you and I don't want to know that, but trust me, trust the people around you. Trust the the love I have for you is true. The care everyone around you shows is also true. People can't survive by faking their emotions all the time Abi, try trusting" he walked towards her and caressed her hair.

"I don't know what's running in your mind Abi, I don't know what happened in past that made you not to trust in love, but trust me Abi, I'm not lying when I say I love you" he placed a small peck in her forehead which made her eyes go wide and before she could realise anything he was already in the couch.

"Good night love" he said covering himself with the duvet and she laid down without any certain emotions. "I'm not lying when i say I love you" his word's echoed in her mind and she can't hold the smile that crept her lips. Is she really falling for his charms? Abinaya had no idea.