I almost smiled in satisfaction. I still wanted to know what he wanted from her but deep down I knew that the second I found out, I'd go insane.

The next 30 minutes, we talked about the thing he originally came for. He just needed some more AK-47s and I had a lot of extras. I also needed some more cocaine and he had some to spare. We made a trade and shook on it. He finally got his shit from the room he stayed in and left.

I decided to go spend time in the library for the rest of the day. I had a lot of books to catch up on. The library was hidden in one of the elevator buttons. Specifically the emergency one because nobody clicks that.

When I found Oriya's game room, it was completely unintentional. I forgot that I wasn't in my own home and accidentally clicked the emergency button. I had done the same thing to all my houses but instead of a game room, there was a library.

Nobody knew about it and  intended to keep it that way. It's the one place I have to myself.

The doors opened, making a ding sound. I heard a book thud to the ground and a small yelp. Someone was in here. The sound seemed to have startled them. I took my gun out and stood in front of the aisle.

As I waited for the person to make themselves known, I took out my phone to check the camera's to see who had gone in and out the elevators.

Just as I unlocked my phone, Oriya's big ass head poked out from one of the aisles.

I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding as she shakily exhaled. Her hair was wrapped into a little bun at the top of her head. She completely changed her outfit from the last time I had seen her.

Her sweatpants were replaced with black shorts that were way too short for my liking and instead of the hoodie she had on my button up shirt. She was wearing my shirt. I didn't mind for some reason, but I would die before I let her know that.

It was huge on her and went down till her thighs. It was barely even buttoned up. She had on a black lace bra underneath that was perfectly visible due to her horrible job of buttoning up a shirt. Only two buttons in the middle were done.

"You're wearing my shirt." I scowl.

"It was comfy." She shrugged, looking at the fallen strand. I was dying for her to push it back for some odd reason.

"Now I have to burn it." I sigh. It was a perfectly good shirt.

She rolls her eyes at me before wandering off to another aisle. I narrow my eyes at her and stalk up to her. Her back was facing me as she looked at a copy of A Little Life. I grabbed her arm and turned her around so that she faced me.

She scowled up at me, "What do you want, dork?"

"Why are you here?" I flick her forehead.

She pulls her head back from me, "Because I can be."

"No. Leave."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." I say, throwing a book at her head.

"That hurt asshole." She rubs her head, her eyes on the strand.

"I'm sure your witch powers could heal it." I shrug.

"I'm never speaking to you again." She huffs as she walks away from me to go into a different aisle.

After spending some time with her I learned that she was least violent in the mornings so I could throw any insult I wanted at her and she would simply just take it with a little, harmless comeback.