Dandelions|28|Dandelions

Jaemin: Mom, What is this? Mom! Did you forget me? I'm Nana. I and Donghyuck aren't siblings for sure right? Y-you must be kidding

The middle-aged woman lets out an evil laugh while looking at Jaemin as she walks behind Donghyuck and places her hands on his shoulder.

??: Not bad, Jaem. You are smarter than I thought. But no, you and Haechan are siblings. It hurts, doesn't it? Huh? Nana?

Jaemin: W-what do you mean? M-mom, I d-don't understand anything! Why are you doing this to us?

??: My name is Kim Hanna, Not your mom, Kim Chaewon. I consider myself a witch, not a vampire. I wonder what would your mother feel seeing you like this right now

Jaemin: Mom, don't do this. I k-know you're lying. H-how is it possible that- that you aren't my mom?! It's impossible! You don't remember me? I'm Nana mom, I'm your Nana. H-how can Donghyuck be your son?

Hanna: I'm not your mom, Jaemin. Supposed that I killed you when I killed your mother, then you wouldn't be here but. . that would be too easy. I want to see you suffer like what I suffer, right baby?

Haechan: H-how did you survive the accident? Where's dad?

Hanna: I told you that I'm a witch and you have my witch blood in you. You should know how I survive that accident

Haechan: It wasn't an accident wasn't it? You are lying. . you make it happen, y-you killed my father?

Hanna: No sweetie, they hurt me first. You have to understand me. They hurt me first and now I'm just taking revenge

Haechan: Revenge? What do you mean mom? What revenge? W-was all of this your plan?

Hanna: Right, at last, it works better than I thought. You both fall in love and are willing to die for each other, then the truth is you both are cousins

Jaemin: That means you are my mom's sister?

Hanna: Yes, I fell in love with your father first! And he loved me! But your mother ruined everything. We were so in love but not until he met your mother! It's all because of her! It's her fault! She makes me do this!

Haechan: M-mom, what about dad? Where is he? You love him, don't you?

Hanna lets out a small chuckle at the innocent boy in front of her and grabs his face with her right hand and carelessly.

Hanna: He's not your father, baby. Your real father is the CEO of Sm. e. The guy that you thought was your father he's just too stupid. I never want any love from him but he gives it to me. He offers me

Haechan: A-and how does that make me my uncle's son? Don't play tricks on me mom

Hanna: What makes you think that he adores you so much? What makes you think that your uncle would stay single? What makes you think that he keeps your father's marriage ring and wore it because he misses his brother. And what's the advantage if your father dies?

Haechan: The company. .

Hanna: Yes, the company and for revenge.

Haechan: A-and all of this was your plan? For making me marry Jaemin and you also planned the honeymoon trip? And tell us that we are cousins?? And we aren't supposed to be together? This is your way of taking revenge?

Hanna: Right, sweetie. You are happy for mom, aren't you? My plan works! You did a good job of making him fall for you. If Jaemin is gone then you would be the son of NA production. The biggest company and one of the biggest companies in the business industry. I did all of this for us, Chan. I know how much you wanted to go to Thailand so I asked your father about it. Was it fun? I wish I could go and watch you two but I couldn't

Haechan: Y-you did it for u-us? US?! You did it all for yourself! The stupid curse! Was it you?! This stupid birthmark? Was it all your plan? They always make me feel insecure and you said you did it for us? I just want a happy family like what we used to be, not this!

Jaemin: T-then where's my mom?

Hanna: I bet in hell. . but don't blame me Jaemin-ah, blame your parents for hurting me first.

Jaemin: And you hurt us?

Hanna: US mean you and Chan? Why not? He's willing to be by my side. He never loved you, it was all my plan.

Jaemin: Do you even love me, Lee Donghyuck?

The older boy didn't answer the younger boy but he cried. . that's all he did. 

Both of them aren't ready for this part of the story yet. 

Not yet. 

No answer is needed anyways, both of them know by heart what the real answer is. The answer would always be that they love each other. 

there's no tricks in their love, there's no plan to hurt the other side. 

Hanna: When I was around your age, I was engaged with your father, Jaemin. Your mom is my sister, my best friend, my only friend. But you know what? They cheated on me. 

She pauses and checking the reaction of the two boy

Hanna: I had to step back, then your mom cheated on your dad, then he got back with me and we got married. I thought that was the happy ending but no. Your mom is back and your dad cheated on me with her for the second time. 

Hanna: They ran away together. I was pregnant at that time. I was begging them but they didn't listen. I have lost my first child.

Jaemin: B-but that has nothing to do with us? Nothing. . just why? 

Hanna: Hurt doesn't it? Finally, someone can feel what I feel. I freaking hate vampires! I hate them! They are disgusting! They never truly love someone. Never.

Haechan: And you are a vampire. .

Hanna: I said I'm a witch! I cursed on you two! And make up the whole story that Jaemin has to be with you! Do you hear me?! Impress right?

Haechan: No, no wonder why you are a witch. 

The boy cried out and it makes the vampire boy see that tears haven't left Donghyuck's eye once his mother steps into the room. 

Jaemin closes his eyes and opens his eyes again but this time his eyes are red and his fangs appear. 

He uses his (vampire) strength which is obviously stronger than human to release his hands from getting tied. He approaches Hanna and places his hand on her shoulder

Jaemin: You can leave now

Hanna: You are a vampire Jaemin. Not a hero

Jaemin: Right? Because vampires are the villains and you know how strong the villain is. Once I'm angry, I will tear you apart like a psycho. If you want to try then stay but if not then leave and never come back.

Hanna: And you think I'm scared? If you kill me then Jia would be death

Jaemin: Tell me, do you think that I still love her? No. Absolutely not because you why? I knew on the day that she came back, that she wasn't a human. She was a witch. Too bad that you forget to spray that perfume to cover her aura. Too bad

Hanna: So you know from that day?!

Jaemin: no? I was just wondering but now I know that it all was your plan for making me fall in love with the wrong people.

Hanna: Then try, see what you got?

A small sweet smile appears on Jaemin's lips before he uses his hand to hold her throat and pushes her until her back is against the wall. Squishes her throat as light as he can because he doesn't want to kill anyone.

Hanna: That's all you got? Do you think you can kill me like that?