Dandelions| 10 | Dandelions

On Jaemin's side, he's sitting on the couch and reading on his phone. He was so focused on the message that Donghyuck sent to him.

Jaemin: why would I block? I mean he has the right to kiss his member right? But no, he's going to cheat like her anyways

Speaking of her, Jaemin receives a phone, he stares at the phone number. . damn. . the old memory still haunts him after she left him. . 

he still remembers the phone number, could say that he remembers them by heart. He stares at it until the phone rings die out. 

Then another phone call is heard again but this time Jaemin answers it. .

Jia: Hey baby! You answered my phone call finally!

Jaemin: What do you want Jia?

Jia: What do you mean baby? I want you back Jaemin. . tell me that it's not true that you are in a relationship with Haechan.

Jaemin: Sorry what? Who the hell are you to ask me?

Jia: Baby, don't be rude! I know that you didn't like him right? A person like you could never be with him, I'm sure of that and now I'm back. I want you back

Jaemin: You want me back? Think about the time that you left me first.

Jia: Jaemin, I-it's not like that. I broke up with that guy already!

Jaemin: But you still cheated on me! That day! You could just tell me that you don't want us together anymore! But you reject me on our engaged day by kissing that guy in front of me?!

Jia: Jaemin, please

Jaemin: Please what? I'm so sick of your lies! It still haunts me until these days! I hate the fact that I can't forget what you did to me! It's too late

Jia: But . . I'm back now, I'm asking you to forgive me, we can always restart right, Jaem? You told me that, do you remember?

Jaemin hates it

he hates to admit that he never forgot about Jia

he hates to admit that he still loves her

he hates to admit that he wants her back too

he hates to admit that he was broken because of her.

he hates the fact that he can't seem to move on from her

Jaemin: no, I don't. . it's too late, I'm in love with Donghyuck, he saves me from the scars that you left for me, the hell that you created, the pain that you left. Please don't bother me anymore, I'm begging you. I had enough of your lie

Jia: Jaem-

With that he ends the phone call and little did he know his tears dropped down from his eyes, he hates it. . he cries for the thousandth time for this only person.

It still hurts him to the fact that she makes him so happy then just breaks him. . He was crying until he heard a knock on his apartment thinking that it was Jeno, his friend. 

So, he opens the door and hugs the person tightly without looking, surprisingly that person hugs him back lightly. . he can feel the warmth from this person. . something isn't right. . 

the person in front of him feels smaller and less muscular than Jeno.

He slowly lets go of the hug and see Donghyuck who's smiling at him

Jaemin: What are you doing here? Wait- How the hell did you know where I lived?!

Haechan: Is that the first thing that you say when you see your fiance? How rude?

The older say that because he doesn't want things to be awkward between them. . 

he shoves Jaemin to the side and walks into the younger's apartment as if he had been there so many times already. 

He placed the wine that he bought on the kitchen counter and a sunflower on the table. Then turn to look at Jaemin who's making a confused face

Haechan: I ask Jeno for your location, I'm not obsessed with you don't worry

Jaemin: Who knows, you might like my touch and come to find me for something more

Haechan: Disgusting, anyways! I bought us wine and you a flower

Haechan hands the sunflower to Jaemin, he tries not to be embarrassed by what he's doing right now. The younger take the flower from his hand and let out a small chuckle before speak

Jaemin: Sunflower? And just one of them?

Haechan: keep it simple

Jaemin: But why Sunflower though? It isn't that simple to give a sunflower? I mean who will give sunflowers to people? If Simple it has to be a rose right?

Haechan: Why? Sunflowers are a good flower though, people just don't appreciate it much. . it wasn't as pretty as a rose I got it but it has a great meaning.

Jaemin: And what's the meaning?

Haechan: Simply it represents something good, you know? Starting the new year by blocking my number isn't that good. I'm soon to be your husband though. But that's not the point that I'm here, I mean it's also part of but, I don't feel like spending my time with my member anymore, So I came here

Jaemin: You don't seem like what people are saying you are?

Haechan: Like what?

Jaemin: Kind and caring

Haechan: Yeah? And what's the problem with that? Or do you want me to be like that?

Jaemin: No, get out now

Haechan: No~ come on

Jaemin sighs and walks to the kitchen, acting like he doesn't like the fact the Hyuck is here for him but he loves it. . 

he's actually happy that Hyuck doesn't bother to ask him about why he's crying. . being honest it wasn't a big deal much but he's embarrassed about it. 

He takes the cups and walks away to somewhere, of course, hyuck grabs the wine bottle and walks after Jaemin.

Haechan: Woah, the rooftop here is so pretty.

Jaemin: Since you are here, then we should get to know each other better than this. Let's play a game, should we?