Dandelions| 12 | Dandelions

Jaemin is sitting on his chair while listening to Jeno who's complaining about how much work he had. He turns the chair that he sits on the side to side

Jeno: By the way, what are you going to eat for lunch?

Jaemin: You can just go eat

Jeno: You don't want any lunch? I can order you anything though?

Jaemin: no

Jeno: Don't tell me that Hyuck is going to make lunch for you! Oh My God! So you like him?

Jaemin: I don't

Jeno: Cute, I'm going

Jeno laughs and walks out of Jaemin's office, he turns back to laugh at Jaemin once he opens the door, then turns once more to laugh before he leaves. Leaving Jaemin blushing on his own in his own office.

Jaemin: What if he's just kidding? Oh my god. . That's going to be embarrassing if I get hungry during the next meeting.

As he's thinking on his mind he receives a phone call, he smiles as soon as he sees the phone number, clearing his voice and acting like he's not excited that Hyuck is calling him.

Haechan: U-uh Jaemin? I'm down at the company but I can't go up to your office. Can you tell the lady down here?

Jaemin: Why is that?

Haechan: She said I need to make an appointment with your secretary first

Jaemin: Just show your face, you know? Her granddaughter likes you a lot, she knows that we are dating. maybe she didn't recognize you.

Haechan: Oh okay, what floor are you on?

Jaemin: 14

Haechan: Will see you up there baby

Jaemin: I told you not to call me tha-

Hyuck ends the phone call and takes his mask off and smiles at the lady on the counter. She widened her eyes as she realized that the person in front of him is Donghyuck.

Haechan: U-uh, I didn't make any appointment with Jaemin but I didn't know that I have to-

Counter lady: No no no! I'm so sorry, you don't have to. I thought you weren't related to his family. I'm so sorry Haechan. Please don't get me wrong.

Haechan: It's fine. I didn't come here so it's understandable

Counter Lady: Can I get your autograph for my granddaughter? She likes you a lot

Haechan: Of course, can I have that pen?

After signing his signature on a small notebook and smiles at the lady before he walks to the elevator.

When he arrives in the hallway people recognize him and turn their attention to him.

 He smiles awkwardly and walks towards Jaemin's office which Jeno tells him. .

When he got inside he saw Jaemin who's sitting on the chair and staring at him already. He walks to the window and closes the blind.

Jaemin: What are you doing?

Haechan: Nothing? Here's your lunch and I bought you an americano

Jaemin: Thank you

He smiles as he opens the lunch box, his lips curve up on the corner when he sees the food. It looks cute. . reminds him of the lunchbox that he received when he was younger.

Haechan: Impress?

Jaemin: You cook this? You didn't just buy it and put them in the microwaves then claim that you cook it right?

Haechan: Nope! I cook everything with my hands, how disappointing? You didn't trust my cooking skill?

Jaemin: It looks good

Haechan: I know, just eat. Your lunch would be ending soon

Donghyuck says to Jaemin as he walks to look at the window. The view outside is a busy city, he turns back and sits down on the chair that Jaemin used to sit on.

(Jaemin is on the couch at the moment).

Jaemin: What's the matter? Are you tired from your work?

Haechan shakes his head lightly with a small pout and closes his eyes, Jaemin seems to be worried about the older but scared that he would cross the line and make the older feel uncomfortable.

Haechan: Just. . the city looks so busy, don't you think so?

Jaemin: it's normal life

Haechan: Are you done eating? When is your lunch end?

Jaemin: At 1:20 p.m, we have about 20 minutes? Then I will have my meeting. Then just some paperwork then I will go back home

Haechan: What about your stepbrother? That cute guy that I met, I mean like the first time that we met in person. Where is he and what is he doing right now?

Jaemin: You didn't just ask me about that kid when I'm your fiance

Haechan: Speak nicely! Jisung is so cute though! He's so caring about you. Didn't you know? He cooks the food with the maid even though he can't cook. He also talks to me and says that you hate him so much! You are so rude to break that kid you know? He was crying last night and you blocked him?! Like what?!

Jaemin : Okay okay but like calm down, He's not your fiance, okay? I am

Haechan: Doesn't matter, I adore him more than you, so you better apologize to my kid before I hit you and throw you off of your own office

Jaemin: So rude. . I will see what I can do

Haechan: sure! Please do so before I kill you. If I know that you hurt that baby again. Wait! Aren't you hot wearing those thick jackets in an office that has heaters on?

Jaemin: no, why?

Haechan: Are you cursed by someone? I read this fanfiction of a fan. . this guy he was cursed and he has to feel cold even in the summertime and it's kinda remind me of you

Jaemin: really?

Haechan: So you are cursed?

Jaemin: You can say that? Do you even believe in magical stuff? I mean like those fantasy stuff?

Haechan: of course, they are pretty

Jaemin: I see, what if I told you that I'm a werewolf? Are you going to believe me?

Haechan: Maybe

Jaemin: Aren't you working? Or practicing?

Haechan: My group has a week off and I was bored so I called you and I came here and bother you right now. But I have to go back soon since your work is more important than your fiance

Jaemin: I just can't believe that you got jealous over my work

Haechan: let's make some scene

Jaemin: What?

Donghyuck smirks and messes with his hair and untucks his shirt a bit, he doesn't forget to mess with the collar, then forces Jaemin to take pictures of him. Also, force the younger to post about him on social media

Haechan: bye baby, See you soon

Jaemin: Hyuck, I didn't think too much right? It's not what I'm thinking right?

Haechan: You think it right, fix yourself too honey

Donghyuck pulls Jaemin closer by his collar and loses his tie a bit then smiles before he leaves the room leaving Jaemin speechless at Hyuck. His mind is still in the process of thinking what just happened?