prologue 1

Field of Dandelions_Nahyuck

Dandelion make a wish

Hold the fluffy head of your dandelion near your mouth and turn carefully in the direction of the breeze. This ensures a good flight for your wish and keeps all the seeds from landing on your clothing or in your hair. For the magic to be at its best you must blow all the seeds off with one breath.

Before we get into the story, here's some warning. All of the actions from this story are for entertainment purposes only. I don't support any (bad) actions in this story so please don't take this seriously. There might be some violence and drama scenes please educate yourself before reading this. All of this is my PURE IMAGINATION T^T". I hope you enjoy this story. Thank you ^^.

this story is a cute romantic story

𝕀'𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 _ ℕ𝕒𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕔𝕜

Side ship - Noren, lumark, (chenji?)

Main cast;

Name: Na Jaemin

Age: 23

Work: Ceo of Na Production

Facts: He used to have a fiance but not anymore, hates his own father. He has one friend , Lee Jeno. Jaemin is a vampire-like his mother and he was cursed. He will always feel cold even in the summertime. The only way for him to be warm is to stay with a person who has a birthmark of the sun. He hates everything.

Name: Lee Donghyuck| Haechan

Age: 23

Work: He's an idol in a group called Dream

Facts: He has the birthmark of a sun with the word Nana under his left collar bone. His parents passed away when he was 10 years old so he stayed with his uncle, the CEO of SM.E. or his boss. He has the opposite personality from Jaemin. He's bright like the shine, he can light up the mood without trying. Believe in magical stuff. . . Always smile

Name: Lee Jeno

Age: 24

Work: Jaemin's assistance and Jaemin's doctor

Facts: He's also a vampire. His family is from the middle class and they have always been doctors to cure Jaemin's family of high-class vampires. He's bright, calm, and positive. Tired of Jaemin's cold and nonsense personality. (In a friendly way)

Name: Huang Renjun

Age: 24

Work: an Idol in SM.E. (Donghyuck bandmate and bestfriend)

Facts: Man with anger issues. He's caring towards his friends. Likes to show how he cares about his friends. Always stick with Hyuck.

***NOTE** The rest of Dreamies is in the idol group DREAM which is the band that Donghyuck and Renjun are in. except for Jisung.