Dandelions| 4 | Dandelions

Jeno: Stop complaining Jaemin, Did you have any contact with Haechan?

Jaemin: No care

Jeno: You can't just do that! You are still going to marry him anyway, you know that you don't have any choice right?

Jaemin: When since I have a chance to choose?

Jeno: H-hey sorry, I was just saying. . maybe Mr.Na just wants you to have someone to love before he hands you the company because you know? This marriage is good for both NA production and SM.E

Jaemin: But it's all business marriage

Jeno: Yet. . there's still a benefit

Jaemin sighs in annoyance as Jeno hands him a cup of blood. . don't worry he didn't kill anyone.

 The blood that they got from humans but they bought it. For some other vampires like Jeno, they can drink any type of blood once a week or month. . 

since there's another thing that can make a vampire less desired in blood. . and that's what Jeno did yesterday. 

Vampires have a lot of sexual attraction . . 

so it isn't really weird according to Jaemin. 

But for Jaemin he has to drink blood once every week and the blood type has to be AB. . the same blood type as his. .because of the curse

Yet it would be weird if Jaemin sleeps with different people every. . month/week right?

Jeno: body temperature increases! That's a good sign I think!

Jaemin: Really?! How much? Why do I still feel very cold? Like at least I should be warm a little right?

Jeno lets out a nervous laugh and looks up at Jaemin who's waiting curiously

Jeno: One. . one-degree b-but! That's a good sign because normally your body temperature would decrease! Right?

Jaemin: only one degree. . so disappointed

He is pissed off and stands up from the couch as he finishes up the cup of blood in his hand as if he's drinking wine/alcohol. Which makes Jeno let out a small chuckle at his friends.

Jeno: It could be that you are close to the person that you are looking for . . that's why your body is showing signs. Which means that it could be Haechan. Since we talked about him yesterday right? What is the last thing that you think when you went to sleep?

Jaemin: W-what is that have to do with my body temperature.

Jeno: I don't know just in case it's him and it might be a sign. You know? Soulmate 

Jaemin: W-well, I don't remember. . Let's go to work, it's getting very late.

Jeno: Yup! Good things I woke up on time. . since I'm-

Jaemin: stop what you are going to say right now! I don't want to know your stuff

Jeno chuckles at his friend who is trying to act innocent because Jaemin is not. . 

he is never going to be innocent even though he has a cute face. . or a pretty face.

Jeno: act like you don't know what I'm going to say. . don't act innocent I know you aren't

Jaemin: Leave!

I'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on everyone that you'll be mine _ Nahyuck