Dandelions|17|Dandelions 17+

** in this chapter including harsh language and adults content. If you feel uncomfortable with it please skip this chapter. Thank you!!  (IDK how to write NSFW scenes so sorry if it's bad). 

....

Haechan: i-i. . I don't know what I'm supposed to say. . are you being serious right now? O-or are you just pranking me? If so it's not funny though

Jaemin: I'm not. . I like you for real

Haechan: I'm a bit scared. . that it would hurt if one day, The world told me that we aren't meant for each other. .

Donghyuck pauses and grasps for some oxygen while he carefully checks the younger boy's expression. 

Jaemin frowns his face with a small pout, thinking that what he loves isn't going well like in the movie that he watched. .

Haechan: But we can try right? Can we? If we can't be together forever in this life, maybe in the next life we can

Jaemin: We can, please try. Even if the whole universe is against us, I would still do everything for us to happen, I promise Hyuck.

Haechan: Don't promise please, promises are made to be broken.

Jaemin: Hyuck, can I kiss you?

Haechan: Out of nowhere? 

Jaemin nods his head slowly with a blushing smile. Then he leaned closer to the shorter boy and connected their lips. 

It was a sweet romantic kiss, a gentle one, it was Donghyuck's real first kiss on the lips. . 

the smaller boy wrapped his hands around Jaemin's neck for a deeper kiss. . 

Well, blame the atmosphere for making both of them want more. The younger boy leads the idol to the bed and pushes the older boy to lay down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

Jaemin: Can I do this? Are you sure about it?

Haechan: Y-yes, I want it

Jaemin smiles softly at the older boy and tucks the hair of the older boy behind his ear. 

He connected their lips again but this time wasn't gentle it wasn't a romantic neither sweet one. . 

it was a kiss of desire, Jaemin is greedy. . he receives that warmness from Donghyuck but he is desperate for more. 

It seems like he can never get enough of the boy under him. The latter disconnect their kiss and trace his lips down to the neck, moving up the earlobe of the older boy

Haechan: J-Jaemin, please be gentle.

Jaemin: It's your first time?

The younger whispered to Donghyuck, the older boy just nodded his head slowly. 

Haechan can feel Jaemin's lips curve up into a smirk and making a love mark on the back of Donghyuck's ear, making the older let out a small gasp

Jaemin: I will make sure to be extra gentle with you baby

Donghyuck was in a rush, he quickly undressed the button of his shirt but got stopped by Jaemin's hand holding his.

Donghyuck looks at the younger male with annoyance on his face

Jaemin: be patient, I can do it for you

Jaemin slowly unbuttons Donghyuck shirt, Well He did it on purpose. 

He likes to see the older frustrated and get mad. 

It was cute. 

Although it was the idol's first time, he's impatient like the vampire boy.