Dandelions|18|Dandelions

In the morning they had their breakfast they quickly packed the stuff that they needed and left the house. 

They didn't forget to say goodbye to Jisung and Chenle in the mansion. 

Donghyuck smiles happily and holds Jaemin's arms tightly with excitement. 

When they both arrived in Thailand they went straight to the hotel since they didn't have any plan of doing things

they had 2 days of staying in Bangkok before they went to the beach and they would spend the rest of the week there. 

While Jaemin is taking a shower Donghyuck on the other hand is making a wall in the middle of the bed. When Jaemin came back he just stares in confusion

Jaemin: Why are you making a wall?

Haechan: W-well, I was thinking that we need some personal space

Jaemin: personal space? Why do we need personal space? We are married, remember?

Haechan: Right. . but you know, I wasn't planning to sleep with you tonight, I want personal space

Jaemin: You sure?

Haechan: Of course, Wait actually you sleep on the floor then?

Jaemin: What? No! I want to sleep on the bed, please

Haechan: On the bed?

Jaemin: Yeah, I won't do anything, I swear. Maybe just sleep and hold your hand, you know?

Haechan: So you are thinking!

Jaemin: I didn't think anything

Haechan: I'm just kidding. Of course, we are sleeping on the bed, it's cold and hard on the ground. Why would you want to sleep on it?

Jaemin: right, you have a point but! I still don't get it. Why would you make the wall in between?

Haechan: U-uh. . we can still hold hands right? We can take it slowly, you know? I want to get comfortable staying with you, so that's why

Jaemin: Alright? Make sense

The next morning when Jaemin wakes up he sees both him and Donghyuck cuddling while they are asleep.

He chuckles at the action of the older because obviously that the older moves to his side, not him moving to the idol's side, plus the idol is laying on his chest.

Jaemin: Where did the wall go?

Haechan: I push the wall away

Jaemin: Didn't you say you want to take it slow? Then what is this?

Haechan: I woke up last night, and you are having a nightmare and shaking so I hug you maybe I could give you warmth

Jaemin: Aww, Thank you, baby

Haechan: Don't baby me, I will baby you

Jaemin: What if I don't stop? What would you do?

Haechan: Are you challenging me?!

Jaemin smirks and sends a wink for his husband who's ready to throw hands on him. 

Donghyuck sits up from Jaemin's chest and uses the pillow to hit the younger boy, while Jaemin just giggles cutely at Donghyuck's actions.

Jaemin: Okay okay, I give up. Go get dressed and we will leave for breakfast before we go out okay?

Haechan: okay, I got it

Day 1 - They went to the museum where their guide explained the history of Thai people, well honestly it was fun though. . 

although it sounds a bit like a school trip. Donghyuck doesn't really listen; he mostly admires his pretty husband, who's focusing on what the guide says.

 He's home school so it's more exciting for him than Donghyuck. They end the night by going to the Thai night market.

Day 2 - They went to the zoo, it's really exciting for both of them, especially Donghyuck, he's so excited to see the animal in the zoo, dragging Jaemin all the way around the zoo, making the younger happy but tired. 

They went to Thai massage after the zoo and In the evening they went to the rooftop bar, it's where you can see the sunset city while drinking and eating

Haechan: It's so pretty here, look at the sun

Jaemin: What do you want for dinner? Let's order?

Haechan: Sure!

While they are choosing what to eat, one of the waiters comes to the table and talks to Donghyuck. 

They both smile while talking, not really caring about Jaemin much? 

Well, that's what he feels. Jealousy, that's all.

 "Didn't he see that he came with his husband or what?" Jaemin thoughts to himself while sending deathglare to the guy in front of him, seems like they are flirting though. . 

"Hyuck, don't you even care to tell him that he's here with me?! Seriously?!" he rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

After they ordered the food, the waiter went back to work. Jaemin pulls Donghyuck to sits on his laps and place a small kiss on the older's lips

Haechan: huM? Why sudden?

Jaemin: Nothing? Just marking what's mine

Haechan: Don't tell me that you. . are jealous of him?

Jaemin: And what's wrong with that? You can bear to see me flirting with a girl waiter?

Haechan: Well, if a friend then yes but if a stranger then no

Jaemin: See? I was just making sure he knows that he's flirting with a boy who's MARRIED, Donghyuck. Nothing more you know?

Haechan: Sorry cutie, the marriage thing isn't a public stuff, we are just boyfriends in the public

The sunshine boy stands up from Jaemin's lap and sits back down on his seat. He crosses his legs and smile at Jaemin cutely

Haechan: That's Ten. We used to train together, but now he's back in Thailand and he owns this bar/cafe? We are talking about you and me. He said we look good together

Jaemin: O-oh. . he's your friend

Yeah. . Jaemin acts like he doesn't feel embarrassed but he's feeling that right now. 

He's not wrong though, they didn't even warn him about them being friends. 

That evening they ended the day with street food, it was the best. . Jaemin really likes the idea of being with Hyuck. 

He smiles all the time. Hoping this would last forever. 

Being on a classic date with Hyuck is something new, something that he would fall in love with, he falls . . he falls for him even more.

He never expected the idol to be his classic. . he thought that Donghyuck would want something fancy, something luxury but no. . he was wrong. 

This boy would do things that he can't predict