Dandelions | 3| Dandelions

Jeno: Nope! It's n-not Haechan

Jaemin: Then who is it?

Jeno: He's Re- No way! I'm not telling you! It's a secret, I can't tell anyone. He doesn't want me to tell anyone yet. It's a secret relationship. Just knowing that I'm dating is enough.

Jaemin: So it's not that Lee Donghyuck guy?

Jeno: Nope, he's not and don't worry about him. I won't like or love him, I'm just saying in case you go through google and search for his name and you fall in love with him.

Jaemin: Yah! You-

Jeno: Wait! I'm late for work! I need to leave now Mr.Na Jaemin.

Before Jaemin could say anything more Jeno already closed the door. Jaemin scoffed at his friend's action and actually went to see who the hell Lee Donghyuck is.

But before he could search up, another knock is heard.

Jaemin: Come in

He speaks in an active voice but as soon as he sees the person that walks in the room he changes his face and erases the "LEE" that he types on the computer.

Jaemin: What are you doing here?

Mr.Na: Jaemin, Just be yourself. . I'm your dad after all. You don't have to be formal towards me

Jaemin: Whatever, what brings you here? Mr.Na? I'm ready to take your order

Mr.Na sighs in disbelief that this is his son. . .

Na Jaemin is the boy who used to be happy,

the boy who used to lighten up the mood,

and the one who loves his family the most. But look...

Now Jaemin doesn't even want to look at his own father.

Mr.Na: Here, next week, here's my wedding invitation. You have to come because I have an important announcement for you.

Jaemin: Nah, I will pass on to the next marriage.

Mr.Na: Jaemin, this is very important to our company too. Also, she has a son who's younger than you. He's so excited to meet you. She's the CEO of the Park Production.

Jaemin: And. . if the important announcement is about the guy named LEE DONGHYUCK. Then, I know about it already and I'm not going to marry him whatsoever.

Mr.Na: Jaemin-

Jaemin: Please leave now. I will think about attending your wedding but not the stupid marriage with that guy but thank you for your freaking effort of getting rid of me. I have work to do.

He speaks and stands up from the chair and grabs the file on the table then walks out of the room without caring about his father.

{ Later On That night }

Jaemin puts his suits down on the couch and lays himself down in tiredness. He lifts his phone up and sees the message on his phone sent by an unknown number.

"Jaemin! I got Donghyuck phone number for you, Mr.Na asks me to give it to you because you walk out of the room before he could give it to you"

Jaemin: Lee Donhyuck? I won't text whoever you are because you know why? I don't even know how did you look like-

Before he could finish Jeno sends him a photo of Donghyuck to his phone. He lets out an

"Oh"

sound when he sees how Donghyuck looks like

"That's Donghyuck guy?"