Dandelions| 7 | Dandelions

Jeno: Right, he's feeling warm when he's with Haechan and He goes soft whenever he's around Hyuck. . he said he can't say no to his father. Where he does say no regularly to him. He hates himself when he's with Hyuck. . because it makes him look weak . .

Renjun: Oh My- That was a lot more concerned than Hyuck, You know why Haechan didn't text Jaemin first? It was stupid. .

Renjun: but I don't know much. . the night that he met Jaemin and his family, it was the second day- I mean like a week that he didn't get fully sleep, he just slept for 1-2 hours per day, so he fell asleep when Jaemin was taking him home, so he felt embarrassed about it.

Jeno: Hyuck didn't get to sleep for a week?! That's insane

Renjun: He works so hard. .

Jeno: I will try to talk to Jaemin about it again

Renjun: Okay, I will see if I can do anything on this side. I love you, will talk later

Jeno: Love you too bye babe

After ending the call Renjun turns around and sees Haechan who's crossing his arms and watching the older. He smirks a bit at the older before he speaks up

Haechan: I love you~

He mocks the voice of Renjun when talking to Jeno and then laughs before he walks back to his bed and throws himself onto it.

Renjun: So did you text him?

Haechan: before I answer your question. . you are dating Jeno aren't you?

Renjun: W-well I- Yes, I'm dating him right now

Haechan: I'm not texting him yet. . I need a bit of time thinking first

Renjun: Why?

Haechan: I don't feel safe around him right now. Do you know why? He looks like those Mafia or vampire in the fanfiction that our fans wrote

Renjun: Vampire. .

Renjun says with an awkward laugh as he tries to avoid the younger's eye contact.

Haechan: Yup! What if he's really a vampire?! He's going to kill me at any time! Oh My GOD! I'm such a fool for agreeing to this marriage! Wait, vampires are scared of garlic, aren't they?

Renjun: Hyuck. . are you. . dumb? Like how are you so sure?

Haechan: Yeah, I think I watch too many movies. BUt! I will see if I will be able to text him or not.